+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 333 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade every day ignoring the risk of risky days. Even I hope there are no days off to trade. Because I want to trade all the time to learn the maximum knowledge and benefit from forex trading. And I am a full time trader but I am starting a new forex trade but I want to learn more and understand the indicators of forex trading before starting real trading because I want to be the best trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I don't think students have to spend so much time late at night in front of a computer. This will affect their studies if they want to learn rather than the first priority they have to study them and than if they have free time they have to spend it on forex learning and I am impressed with your spirit ... You started recently and made forex your full time business. I advise you to use a good MM so you don't damage your account. And also study it thoroughly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a student I think someone should trade as a time regulator and spend a little time trading and taking care of some extra cash and it's good to earn while you study but you can't trade with your study fees and I can't stop trading .. every time I got a chance I saw my chart .. even when I finished trading or doing something else like watching a movie or playing a game I still peeked at the chart .. it looks like forex is in my blood .. I can't stop trading ... even I ask myself why does forex need to be closed on Saturdays and Sundays ???

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,089 Times in 4,518 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade all 5 business day of a week to trade. I am also in learning stage now, i like to predict the trend of the forex pairs so that in future i will able to drag a more profit from forex trading. I like to trade everyday on the time at which there is release of economic data of the various currerency

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स मार्केट की सबसे बड़ी खासियत यह है कि यह 24*5 काम करता है। यह पूरी तरह आप पर निर्भर करता है कि आप फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में आप कितना समय देना चाहते हैं। आप इसे फुल टाइम भी कर सकते और पार्ट टाइम के तौर पर भी। इसलिए आप अपने अनुसार समय मिलने पर किसी टाइम भी ट्रेडिंग कर सकते हैं।

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I don't think students have to spend so much time late at night in front of a computer. This will affect their studies if they want to learn rather than the first priority they have to study them and than if they have free time they have to spend it on forex learning and trading days depending on individual traders the time available. I trade 5 days a week and sometimes miss a trade if I have a tight work schedule at my home. My first preference is homework and other family related work.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is open 5 days a week. But not all days are good for trading. That's why I trade most of the mid-week. The trading volume is large, so the market experiences large movements that are very important to get a lot of profits. I avoid trading on holidays and during the beginning and end of the week because of the smaller trading volume. And I like to trade 5 working days a week to trade. I am also in the learning phase now, I want to predict the trend of the forex pair so that in the future I will be able to withdraw more profits from forex trading. I like to trade every day when there are economic data releases from various streams

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually I have 3 days in most weeks. I will trade on Monday and Friday. You have not traded in these two days. People can win a lot today or lose a lot, so today there is a good trade on another day except the market. hope you can and There are trading opportunities available on Monday and Friday and the trader earns money by trading on these two days as well, but it is recommended not to leave trades open on Friday. I trade every time there is a good trading opportunity, 3 times a day or once a week.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me roz trading karta hon aur poore din forex market pe nazar rakhta hon..
    jaise hi koi achi situation samen aati hai me uske hisab se trade karta hon..kayi bar 1 din me 10 baar tarde karta hon aur kayi baar 1 bar bhi trade nahi kar pata.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by burqa View Post
    yes I agree with you. but I think they also have enough time if they want but I also think it's good to just spend some free time. and they always remember forex is their second choice and learning is the main thing until they become students. and I like to trade for 5 working days a week to trade. I am also in the learning phase now, I want to predict the trend of the forex pair so that in the future I will be able to attract more profits from forex trading. I like to trade every day when there are releases of economic data from various flows.
    मुझे विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार पसंद है और मैं सभी पांच व्यापारिक दिन करता हूं। मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में प्रति दिन 7-10 घंटे का उपयोग करता हूं। मुझे खेल खेलना पसंद है और इस व्यवसाय से संतुष्ट हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए मुझे प्रोत्साहित करने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा विदेशी मुद्रा मंच का मैं बहुत आभारी हूं। इन दिनों मैं इस पूर्णकालिक व्यवसाय को करना पसंद करता हूं और मेरे और मेरे परिवार के लिए अच्छा उत्पादन करता हूं।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 333 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)