+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 333 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a risky business, that's why we don't need to care about risky days. Use it to trade every day. I do about 8 trades every day with take profit of 40 pips and stop loss of 20 pips. This is the best strategy for getting better results. But you can also develop your own strategies according to your skills and knowledge. But remember first apply your strategy in the demo account after that proceed to the real trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In one week I spent all my days and nights analyzing and getting good ideas about those things. BUT whenever the news comes up, I like to do those things because trading only involves and only experience and that's all you need. It doesn't matter how much you place a trade in a week, but your trade must be the best trade ... and play 5 din trade rust hoon play monday ko aur friday ko bhot kam he tarde karta hoon kun k is din bhot vvolit hoti hai aur market some time the trend b change the hai card so amen 4 din forex min ziyda trading karta hoon aur in 2 din main try karta hoon k trdae nai karo yes the main lot low say karta hoon with stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear, for me I also consider that the best time you can put in your trading training should not be less than 5 weeks the reason that I say that you have gone through the best steps you can find the reason for that is that if you trade and make progress when you trade with a demo then that means you can trade in and you depend on us to the market conditions kya hai hmary supports mn hai yes ni tbhi trading because chahiye mn to almost 3 yes 4 din trading kr leta hn orr baaz dffa to aisa hota hai to mn 2 yes 3 trading ho starch hain bs agr profitable trading ki kelen kren to hope to open the market hai jb trade chahy ho sakti hai

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear in forex trading actually I assume that in 1 week I trade in 5 days. as I feel on weekends too. if on those days also forex will work then i will do it all week too. because I don't feel risky one day. so I trade 5 days well without tension and I am a new trader and I think if we can trade with the daily intraday method or the scalping method then we can make good money every day and I believe that if we can trade with discipline alone then we can get success here and can become a successful trader too.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade 5 days a week. every time I have the chance, I trade, regardless of market conditions. I like this to get involved in forex trading. I will continue to do it. and yes it's true if we are students, we can choose the session that is best for us and think most part-time traders have paticular sessions to trade but for me now I get time and try to spend more time on forex and if we go into do not know the session that we do not trade, then trade carefully.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily forex traders if kar karaktakt hai ya fir week I am one baar, yahan sabb kuch traders to par analysis depends karta hai ki usko my market kaise signal milta hi aur fir wo kabb aur entry out the market out lene chahta hai. and most of the week i don't trade on mondays and fridays you can expect it will happen on these two days people can win a lot and sometimes today no matter the trend and the market moves like crazy for most of the time i avoid these two days because it's better not to trade then lose

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear to me, I also consider that I want to learn more and understand forex trading indicators before starting real trading because I want to be the best trader but don't need a mentor to learn ... if you have a few questions then you need a mentor and I trade with a scalping style of trading so I usually trade based on daily profit targets. And it depends on the trading situation and economic market news if there are some important news coming in that they are then I will trade continuously five days a week because there are some very productive weeks so you should not miss those weeks because it will give you profits during full month

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market main week 5 din open hoti hi oor main 5 din he trades karta hon every day aik ya 2 trading karta hon forex main ko part time karta hon oor daily 5 hours trading fixing hain 5 days k baad 2 din karket close hote hi es main break miles jata hai lakin so that trading k fit fit nahi hain to ap ziyada din break by kar sakte hain daily trading because of the apki marzi hai ap 5 din main jitne din trading karn apki marzi hai koi conditions nahi hai

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not trade for 5 days, I only had a weekly target and when I reached it I did not trade until next Monday. I am a beginner so I have a few target pips per week, which can be easily achieved in the first 3 days and then rest I do some learning to increase my knowledge. and yes i agree with you. but I think they also have enough time if they want but I also think it's good to just spend time. and they always remember that forex is their second choice and learning is first until they become students.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in the Forex business, I regularly study and learn about Forex about 10 hours a day and trade on a demo account 5 days a week hoping if I go out of town. Somehow trading on a real trading account because I practiced on a demo account and gathered techniques and experience about Forex trading. and g jab hamay trading because of the opportunity milta hay hum tab hi hum market ma trading karty hay, ice ma business patience bi buhat hi zaida important hota hay baiya g so that hum na safal hona hay tu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 333 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)