+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 211 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2104

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Ye baat sach hain ki shuruvat me hi hume acha broker nahi milta hai isliye hum bahut se broker join karne padte hain...aapne kitne kiye hain?
    I joined two brokers and still getting experience of forex trading on demo account on these brokers. As soon as I would feel that I am capable enoug to start real trading I will start my real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex is also very helpful and instant in execution. Insta has many deposit and withdraw options as well. I don't see any reason why you don't like insta. What is extra in Fxopen? Can you tell so that We can try it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm only with 2 brokers FXDD and INSTAFOREX
    but i'm planning to join one new broker ALPARI
    very low spread ,when i saw it i didn't believe,but my friend told me it's true
    he trading there 2 years ago

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    me i have test 2 brokers and instaforex is 3 i try it because of instant payment and also im aggressive player i play withous stop lose and im now ruined )
    so i prefere to separate my money

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    2 bhar 1st tha mera etoro jismai bahut loss hua fir usse chod hi diya mainai

I have joined 2 broker, first was etoro where i got big loss and second is instaforex.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunil For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i joined 2 brokers.
    > fxoptimax
    > instaforex etoro

dono main loss kiya hai but ab sambhal kar trading kar raha hun.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chirayu For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex mera bhi ab tak ka sabse acha broker raha hai...
    maine abhut logo ko instaforex refer kiya hai aur ab tak sare log isse abhut khush hai aur kisi ko bhi koi bhi complain nahi hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rajesh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    im only use 2 brokers..but instaForex still the best for me....couse until now..instaforex never disappointing not only in trading but in support to...so my favourite brokers is instaforex..hahaha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of the broker i have used before, but current i only use 3 broker,
    anyway instaforex broker is my first choice, i like instantly withdraw or
    profit deduct on the spot when you require for withdraw.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akshayfuriya For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-07)

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading with 3 brokers. Haven't opened a account with instaforex but after seeing so many positive reviews on instaforex, it really motivates me to open a live account with instaforex.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachin For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 211 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)