+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 211 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2104

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i also think so because smetime there is requite problem happen and before i though it was my net problem but when i discussed with friend then learn it sometime happening . anyway i think its ok for eur/usd but if there is no requite sometime then it will be very very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine forex main pahli baar trading kar raha hu or mere pahla broker instaforex hi hai.
    maine abi tak insta forex broker hi select kiya hia.
    mere khyal se ye broker badiya hai. ye deposit par 30% bonus bi deta hai or eska forum bi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex brokers chahe jo bhi ho, agar aapka pass koi accha trading plan aur strategy nehi ha to main sure loss hone ka chance 95% ha. so brokers ek he accha hai.ledkin hum 2 aur 3 brokers try kar sakte hai.ma do brokers ma trading karta hu.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex is the best brokers and no doubt for it, we can see it that instaforex have good features, service and also program then the trader can learn with maximal although they do not have good capital, they still can trade with using bonus per post and this is very very good
    do the best we can

Junior Member jai jayantilal is an unknown quantity at this point jai jayantilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont thik so any other broker has received 4 award with in a year scale period. Dear friends my advise try Ironfx, tighten spread, unique execution and 10 trading platform professional accout manager provide daily market updates. Amazing broker IRONFX.COM. TRY IT

Junior Member jai jayantilal is an unknown quantity at this point jai jayantilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisa nahi hai ki broker peheli bari me nahi milte, agar aap ne aachi tarah se forex broker ki website or unke regulatory bodies check ki hai to mujhi nahi lagta ki apne broker galt choona. is hi tarah maine choona IRONFX, jinko abhi tak 4 award mil chooke han aur wo to faster growing broker hai, unke spreads, forexfactory jaise website me bhi aate hai. forexfactory me ja ke market me click kare aur righ hand side bottom me broker quotes diye gaye hai, waha pe kisi bhi broker me click kar ke ironfx ko check kar le sabse kam spread honge.
    yakin maniye unki service bhi bahut acchi hai.

Thanks
    Instaforex is my first and last broker because before Instaforex I have not joined any broker and in future I will not join any forex broker because I can not leave Instaforex due to its extremely high class facilities. I believe that Instaforex is the best broker of not only Asia but also the best broker of the World.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l have joined so many brokers but for me the best and amazing one is instaforex.first of all they are offering this opportunity to everybody.we can make money without investing.and they offer highest rebates in the market and they have fixed spreads and so many options for deposit and withdrawal and the best customer service.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta ha sabko kisi aur brokers bhi try karna chahiye. agar kisi aur brokers ma try karenge taab he to hum brokers ka different and brokers ka advantage and facility ko samaj sakte hai.and kon sa brokers fake and kon real e bhi bol sakte ha.

Thanks
    for me i have start wit the IFCmarkets since tow year and right now i have trade just the instaforex because this broker is very good there is requot on it and there are a lot of effort that the traders love like this forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 211 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)