+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 211 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2104

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i tried two brokers but in both i was in loss so i left both of them but in other broker had problems in giving bonous so i didnt join it ...but i had a good practise with my fomer brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i joined insta 1st but didnt trade then marketivia, 1st got loss over there so left it and i didnt like the trading terminal also then next was ********* there also went into loss now with insta very gud broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma na abi tk do broker ko join kiya howa ha lekin ak ko jald hi chorna parha kiun k un ma bht zeydha reqout hota tha aur trade ache traeeke sa execute nai ho pati thi lekin phr insta broker k sath apna kam shuru kiya to shuru hi sa kafi acha response raha ha aur umeed krta hn k future ma b isi trahan ka response mile ga.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine forex main pahli baar trading kar raha hu or mere pahla broker instaforex hi hai.
    maine abi tak insta forex broker hi select kiya hia.
    mere khyal se ye broker badiya hai. ye deposit par 30% bonus bi deta hai or eska forum bi hai.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex is my second broker. In my first broker i did not get any satisfaction from them. So i leave that broker. Now i am trade on instaforex and i see they have good support for their customer. I hope this broker can give me more satisfaction then others.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined many brokers because of the no deposit bonus. Bu ti have only deposited in one brokers account. Now i am trading on two brokers.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined many brokers due to their no deposit bonus but it is not useful. I have real account which are active are with the instaforex. It is the best broker which provide us to trade all in one account. Thats the powerful benefit of it.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i have start wit the IFCmarkets since tow year and right now i have trade just the instaforex because this broker is very good there is requot on it and there are a lot of effort that the traders love like this forum

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have joined 3 forex brokers and even my first broker was good and i traded with them for a long time and then i traded with instaforex and another broker...so at last, i realized that instaforex is the good for me and i am doing trading with them now.....

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ney sab sy pehly marketiva broker p join kia tha us k bad amin ney just instaforex join kia meray kehyal sy abi tak me insta forex broker use kr rha hun or mujhy nhi lagta k main isay change kr pao ga ku k yeh best hy or indian forex form ko be to sport karta hy is very nice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 211 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)