+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 211 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alright, friend. For me, I think the broker that I give credit is Instaforex because they offer us various services that are not offered by other brokers, they give us good customer support and bonuses to help us start forex trading. and I don't have much experience in forex trading. I am a beginner in the forex market so I have not changed many brokers in the forex market ... And I have been concerned with only one broker called Insta Forex. and I think the broker is the best in the world so I don't need to change my broker!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manay jab began kia tha us when forex ma serf mine many hoti thi micro nahi jasay time guzarta style bro ma bro can change karta raha aur phir binry options binry options micro trading mt4 trading satay or styles tu mujay theek sa yad nahi kay kitnay brokers change kinan han lakin aab ma insta kay sat sat kar raha hoon aur ya mujay pasand broker and IFX and instaforex i joined these two brokers. When I lost my frist with IFX, now I work with InstaForex and InstaForex is the best for me. Because the instaforex process is easy and serves cilent so quickly. I like this broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The broker that I give credit is Instaforex because they offer us various services that are not offered by other brokers, they give us good customer support and bonuses to help us start trading forex. and I think most likely I have joined more than 15 brokers until now. Mostly I join because there is no deposit they offer but I always fail then join Insta Forex and I'm more than satisfied with it.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so. Instaforex broker agent is very good, especially because it provides several gift items, but it will really help the supplier function including improving. as a result of the research course most people who are in the function including enhancements, should not hesitate to lose their cash. and so I believe this type of prize included will help you for suppliers who are looking to learn more about currency trading. luck and happy trading ..

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Instaforex broker is very good, especially because it supplies several bonus products, but it will definitely support traders who are in operations that involve mastery. as a consequence of the study program, most people who are in operations involving mastery, should not hesitate to lose their money. and so I believe this additional bonus will help you for traders who want to read more about currency trading

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my case, I only joined one broker and that is Instaforex, I have not joined another broker and I think I will not join another broker because it is suitable for me and I am very easy when working with Instaforex this is the best broker in Asia so I don't need to look for anything else, this is my first broker and I think the last broker. and From my six-month experience, I have joined more than 4 brokers to participate in forex trading. Among them all, I think Insta is a better choice than the others along with better customer service.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother ma to ice field ma bilkul b new hn or ice field say intersted b hn tab mujy ja k ye forum mila or you get the first broker hy jis k sath ma abi work strat hn, ice say phely ma ny lattice bro bro join nhi kia na he lattice kath work kia hy, maeed hay hay kahien or jaey ki zarort nhi perty ge. and mai ne start mai 3 yes 4 brokers joined to but ab sirf 2 mai to kaam harta ek insta forex aur dosra ******. You dono kafi sick brokers hain brokers. Although meri investment is low hi but jitni bhi hai ab sirf and whether he is a broker, he is investing hi.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read about several other brokers but I did not join them. I started trading on a demo account on Instaforex and recently opened a real account and deposited a sum of money in this real account and made 80 cents in my first two trades. Every facility is on Instaforex then why should you join with others? and I have personally traded with several brokers, some of which are forex insta, Marketiva, and MasterForex, but insta is the best choice and I trade with my investment broker only in this case, and the best choice is not only for me, but all insta many all bonuses

Member Akshy is a name known to all Akshy is a name known to all Akshy is a name known to all Akshy is a name known to all Akshy is a name known to all Akshy is a name known to all Akshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play abhi not 10+ bro bro join kar chuka hun .. jismain mujhe kuch ko chod kar sab achha lage tray. aur unsab main apna account that runs chal raha hain. baat yeh nahi ki hum kitne join gie kie .. baat yeh hain ki hum kitne successfully trades kar rahe hain. the application so that the ek hi strategy sab main use the card ahin to jyada broker main account khol to koi fayda nahi aur application so that the alag strategy uses the alag card account to liye. to concentrate because abstruse hota hain. for the best account, one pair, one strategy, use karahi chahiye.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I joined only one broker and that was Instaforex. One of my friends who told me about forex trading told me about this broker and also added that this broker provided many opportunities and was also very reliable. There are no bad records about this broker. After starting trading with a broker, I found out that my friend told me the right thing about this broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 211 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)