+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne kitne forex broker join kar liya hain?

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have joined 5 to 6 forex brokers until now and it was a very good experience some brokers are not providing good service that is why I have choose to this broker and those brokers who are not providing good service are losing their customer so it is necessary that people choose good broker is because it really factors in their profit bai saab ji es kam mai mare hisab se insta forex ka briker hee select karna chahi aa fer hee app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji forex mai hum achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best and worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saaab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insta forex mera ek pehla aur akhri broker he lagta hai aur yeh opetion kafi had tak meray liye mufeed or acha hai ku k is ki madad say mujhay yeh cheez ka ahsas howa hai k yehi wo business hai jiss ki waja say kam chal sakta hota hai aur kam ki madad say hum agay barh saktay hotay hain is me khud ko strong candicate k tor pay he rakhay. there is a lot that any one forex trader can do when it comes to understanding forex we are all ways told that the kind of broker we get out there is as the best as the one we can have in forex we are all seen to round up the good informations given over the inter net and we are all said to work hard on such informations that we have seen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have worked with four Forex broker until now and I think all of them are good in receiving and withdrawing funds but what matters the most of the spreads difference and the amount of time taken in that trade gets close order so these things play a vital role in defining the forex broker and you can check the review on the Internet websites bhai maine ab tak ek hi forex broker join kiya hai kyunki mera broker bahut acha hai aur uski service bhi kafi achi hai isliye to mai abhi tak uske sath tika hua hu aur mera broker hai instaforex ap bhi jaroor ise try karke dijiye ye bahut acha broker hai trading ke liye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai main ne sub say phaly forex main instaforex ko he join kia hai aur is k bad main kasi aurr broekr main trust nai karta hoon kun k muje instaforex he best lagat hai aur muje is k system aur low speard bhot he zziyda pashnd hai to main ne aur koi broekr abi thk try nai kia hai bus instaforex he best hai.............. brother buht sey forex broker ain market mai lakin mai just insta forex k sth kaam krna like kerta hon muje yahan kaam krna acha lgta y is ko beave be acha hy or company be achi hay is liye buht ista forex like hy .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the greatest way to understand broker is first having the right broker, a broker who is able to explain a lot when it comes to trading forex we are all able to reveal the right side that we are able to rule for the right markets that we see in forex we can do the right tools that we owkr with and prove the best in everything Dear jab se main ne forex trading k bare suna tha to tab se main ne sirf aur sirf Instaforex broker ko hi join kiye howa ha aur ic k elwa kisi or broker ko join ni kiya kion kh main ak poor main ho aur na hi mujhe me itni himmat ha kh kisi or broker me invest kar sako abi tak main success ni howa lekin Instaforex se main ne buhat kuch sekha ha aur ab kafi umeed ha kh ab forex me ak acha maqam bana sako ga.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), tabungan (2020-07-14)

Trusted Member Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51 has a reputation beyond repute Wasim51's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,621 Times in 3,251 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This I have been working with the forex broker and until now and the best broker I went is Insta forex because the service they provide is very fast and very unique and the customer satisfaction is very very high and this broker have all the facility which is common and which is essential for every trader Maie ahi tak instaforex hi join ki hai aur instaforex mere liye best hai, trading karne ke liye mujhe jo bhi facility chahiye hoti hai wo sabhi instaforex mujhe de raha hai, esilie mujhe nahi lagta hai ki in future bhi mujhe kabhi instaforex ko leave karke kisi aur forex brokers ko join karne ki jarurat hogi.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

kokorotak (2020-07-12), tabungan (2020-07-14)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is wakt market me takreeban 150 plus brokers kam kar rahay hain aur is ki madad say achi earning ki taraf ja rahay hain lekin in main say kafi saray aesay b hain jo k scam hain aur jin ki waja say sirf loss he howa hai un ko chahye ye hoga k wohi broker ka intekhab kare jin pay thora bhot yakeen ho aur jin ki madad say kuch mill b sake. I have joined 5 to 6 brokers including InstaForex and firstly I invest $300 and started trading in 2010. I enjoyed it a lot and also earned a lot of money by using my friend's experience who was working a long and still trading with good money. I learned by myself and its good.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first aim of trader should not be to switch from broker to broker. First pay your whole concentration on the learning and building skills. Your success is measured in the form of pips per month or per week you can make. First try to achieve this target on demo account. Then find a broker who give good services. Now invest and proceed with lowest lot size. ab tak maine sirf aik he broker join kiya hai jo k insta forex hai, after using insta forex I think that insta forex is the best broker. and I don't want to change my broker in near future, as insta forex's services are best

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai meine starting se hi insta forex ke sath kaam kiya hai aur koi broker pasand nahi ata mujhe mein toh yeh kahunga ki yeh broker best hai aur sabko ek hi broker choose karna chahiye bar bar change karne se paisa bhi doobne ka khatra rehta hai traders ke liye bhai sis field mein yaad rahe. aur mein new user hun is forum mein bhe .. mere ziada tr dost instaforex use karte hain aur is forum mein bhe ziada tr doston ne instaforex join kia hua hai .. iss liye mein bhe first time insta forex he join kron ga. ..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)