+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 457 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    I agree with u forex is now becoming popular...
    Maximum trader love it
    FOr me i just love forex,,,
    Im new forex trader so thats why im not so experience,,
    I just learned it
    n i am not full time forex trader.......
    BUt i wish one day i became a full time forex trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All are in trading for money but in forex it run 24 hours for 5 days that i like and also i feel analysis is some what better in forex than compared to stock's

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    good...before forex i also done indian stock market...but forex is far more better than stock....coz forex has more technically technics and strategies which helps in making profit with assurance..i found most of strategies successfull ..so i love forex
    yeah i think ap bilkul sehe kah rehe ho, ager pori dunya ki stock exchnage ko gather ker lein teb b wo forex ka moqabla nehe ker sektein because Forex bohot powerfull, ap to hum gold per b trade ker sekte hain, humhein aik achey capital ki r analysis ki jarooret hoti ha
    or forex hum different currencies per different time frame k according different strategies put ker k profit kama sekte hain

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    Mujhe lagta hai there are many like us jo ki share trading se forex tarding main aaye hain reason as you have already mentioned its more technical & more strategically sound.
    It is more technically and strategically sound and also there is a higher turn over and easy liquidity in this market.I like Forex trade because it is a 24x7 market and I can trade now any time according to my own convenience and spend more time with my family.Also I can also trade with small capital and still make money here.

Junior Member arubh is on a distinguished road arubh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    good...before forex i also done indian stock market...but forex is far more better than stock....coz forex has more technically technics and strategies which helps in making profit with assurance..i found most of strategies successfull ..so i love forex
    Mujhe lagta hai there are many like us jo ki share trading se forex tarding main aaye hain reason as you have already mentioned its more technical & more strategically sound.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    I have done a lot of trading in Indian Share market. Per Forex market usse bahut jyada strong aur tachnically solid hai thats why I love to trade in it.
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    Just pocket money ! It really has potential to make a living and this is the reason I hae involved in forex trading. There are 80% people in the world who are in lower class and I don't want to remain in that glass. Forex is the platform which will help me to go to high class.
    lol..u have good thinking...u want to be in remaining 20% people..well all the traider has only one aim to get good profit..forex trading makes us life more royal then before...so keep trading
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just pocket money ! It really has potential to make a living and this is the reason I hae involved in forex trading. There are 80% people in the world who are in lower class and I don't want to remain in that glass. Forex is the platform which will help me to go to high class.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    mere hisab sabhi ka yahi jawab hoga PAISA. paise k liye hi forex trading kartha hu mai.
    I am doing forex trading for money, excitement and fun. its gives me good feling.
    lol'z, ekdam sahi kaha apne ki jawab kitna bhi bechida ho akhir main karan paisa hi hai, haan forex is my favourite for other reasons too coz this is not too tuff business to follow and make profit, plus there is such a lot help for this trade on this business that it is pretty easy to seek help that we need, most important it is safe and secure, and it has grabbed my complete attention coz it helps me make my pocket money more :P
    Rock On

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    i think Forex has those thing which beyond of out point of thinking, of course i think also Forex mainly For money , but you have said that you do trading For fun, jahan i think i know Forex is an business and we should behave like an business man or take it seriouly not for fun am i right?
    forex me paisa kamane ke bahut zada chances hai agar aapki anaklysis achi hai to
    forex trading se bahut sare logo ne paisa kamaya hai lekin bahut logo ne loose bhi kiya hai.ye bas aapkui trading skills pe depend rehta hai..aap jitni achi tarah se analyse karte hai utna hi zada fayda hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 457 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)