+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 457 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere ko Forex trading iss liye pasand hai ki , isame zyada paisa kamane ke opportunity hai.
    Aur iss ko Ghar baite hum aasani se kar sakte hai, isase humko kuch time apane family ke saath beethane ke muka mila jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    i think Forex has those thing which beyond of out point of thinking, of course i think also Forex mainly For money , but you have said that you do trading For fun, jahan i think i know Forex is an business and we should behave like an business man or take it seriouly not for fun am i right?
    Yes forex is a pure business opportunity and those who come in forex for fun doesn't stay here for long. Only serious traders live a good life and earn big amounts from trading. You have to be serious if you want to take forex as your business in you real life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    All are in trading for money but in forex it run 24 hours for 5 days that i like and also i feel analysis is some what better in forex than compared to stock's
    yeah i think ap bilkul sehe kah rehe ho, ager pori dunya ki stock exchnage ko gather ker lein teb b wo forex ka moqabla nehe ker sektein because Forex bohot powerfull, ap to hum gold per b trade ker sekte hain, humhein aik achey capital ki r analysis ki jarooret hoti ha
    or forex hum different currencies per different time frame k according different strategies put ker k profit kama sekte hain

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think Forex has those thing which beyond of out point of thinking, of course i think also Forex mainly For money , but you have said that you do trading For fun, jahan i think i know Forex is an business and we should behave like an business man or take it seriouly not for fun am i right?

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    Just pocket money ! It really has potential to make a living and this is the reason I hae involved in forex trading. There are 80% people in the world who are in lower class and I don't want to remain in that glass. Forex is the platform which will help me to go to high class.
    lol'z, ekdam sahi kaha apne ki jawab kitna bhi bechida ho akhir main karan paisa hi hai, haan forex is my favourite for other reasons too coz this is not too tuff business to follow and make profit, plus there is such a lot help for this trade on this business that it is pretty easy to seek help that we need, most important it is safe and secure, and it has grabbed my complete attention coz it helps me make my pocket money more :P

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ka market share market ke comparison me bahut hi acha hai kyunki isme kayi facilities aisi hai jo ki share market me nahi hai jaise ki 24*5 trading, instant profit etc
    isliye zada tar trader share market se forex market ki taraf zada dhyaan dene lage hai

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    yes, indeed we can earn more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but the great thing about is that you can do it 24 hours a day. This is a quality that's only in forex trading. NO time boundaries except Saturday and Sundays.
    most of trader treats forex as side busines or part time job....due to 24 hrs open market they can trade in their free schedule and make some earning..so due to no time bounndaries they like to trade with forex.... forex has more advantage then any other business
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    yeah i think ap bilkul sehe kah rehe ho, ager pori dunya ki stock exchnage ko gather ker lein teb b wo forex ka moqabla nehe ker sektein because Forex bohot powerfull, ap to hum gold per b trade ker sekte hain, humhein aik achey capital ki r analysis ki jarooret hoti ha
    or forex hum different currencies per different time frame k according different strategies put ker k profit kama sekte hain
    It is more technically and strategically sound and also there is a higher turn over and easy liquidity in this market.I like Forex trade because it is a 24x7 market and I can trade now any time according to my own convenience and spend more time with my family.Also I can also trade with small capital and still make money here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trading as it is a 24x7 market and I can trade anytime and get to spend more time with my friends and family.Also this is a platform where one can get rich soon based on his abilities and skills.Liquidity is higher in this trade and also I can start with less investments and increase them later with time and experience.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    due to forex i really become financially free....forex is business where less investment required and we can earn more than our strength...i seen most of trader being successfull ..so i want to be like them and want to earn more..so i like forex...
    yes, indeed we can earn more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but the great thing about is that you can do it 24 hours a day. This is a quality that's only in forex trading. NO time boundaries except Saturday and Sundays.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 457 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)