+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 457 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trijay View Post
    all traders want to be successful, but through the process of failure, and must learn the spirit of analysis, do not ever expect on luck alone, the trader must do an analysis, and using money management
    bahi trading mein do cheezan bohot kam kerti hain aik to apki will power pr dosri not give up ye do things apko moivate rekhti hain ap trader ben jao , bahi jeb trading kerne k leye ate ho to is baat ko zahen mein rakho k yaar kisi b terhan apni equity ko safe kero or jeb ap is art mein master how jao how proect the balance ultimately i`m money earning start ker lete ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    all traders want to be successful, but through the process of failure, and must learn the spirit of analysis, do not ever expect on luck alone, the trader must do an analysis, and using money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mujhe forex isi lee jiada pasand ha kuin an mujhe trading kerni k skills a rehe hain or seb bara faida to ye ha k mien trade lagane k abd mobile se sot hue b apni trade k handle ker sketa hun

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mujhe iss liye pasand hai ki, inmae paisa kamane ka bahut jabardasta Avakash hume har din milega.
    Aur issko hum kahi bi kabi bi internet ke zariye kar sakate hain.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    Yes gosians you are right say that its not fun. Its just your own business now its up to you that how can you hendal it.You can use fun in demo but fun in real account is not fear.So be serios and do try of fun in demo account or not real account look like gold pear tradig.
    Trading in the Forex markets give us the ability and the possibility to make good profits based on the analysis of the currencies and then looking at the fundamentals that will drive them.

As i am a Fundamental trader i would like to look at the markets and then make the analysis and then trade making some profits from the markets.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    mere hisab sabhi ka yahi jawab hoga PAISA. paise k liye hi forex trading kartha hu mai.
    I am doing forex trading for money, excitement and fun. its gives me good feling.
    Brother its true "forex me return kafi acha aata hai" but we also think its opposite also because its devastating also and there is lack of experience then within very short time we can lost whole amount . so everyone have to learn much before invest in forex and if there is sufficient learning then forex is best option i think.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Yup of course you are right. Agr hum forex ko fun smj k kren gy tb hum kuch b kma nahi skty. Demo ki had tk tu fun theek hy but real trading mn ic ko fun smjhna ap k lye boht bra loss la skta hy. You need to be serious if you wish to earn huge profit.
    Yes gosians you are right say that its not fun. Its just your own business now its up to you that how can you hendal it.You can use fun in demo but fun in real account is not fear.So be serios and do try of fun in demo account or not real account look like gold pear tradig.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very intersting game for everyone because is me bohat ziada maza ata hy hameen or kabi loss ke tansion or kabi profit ke khushi its very intersting and time pass and best way of improve your confidance.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading accha hain because it gives you opportunity to trade 24 hours. You can make profit as there is much volatility in the forex market. But it is also dangerous because we can loose money very fast in forex as well as gain also. so it prefect when we use stop loss and technicals for trading.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh View Post
    i think Forex has those thing which beyond of out point of thinking, of course i think also Forex mainly For money , but you have said that you do trading For fun, jahan i think i know Forex is an business and we should behave like an business man or take it seriouly not for fun am i right?
    Yup of course you are right. Agr hum forex ko fun smj k kren gy tb hum kuch b kma nahi skty. Demo ki had tk tu fun theek hy but real trading mn ic ko fun smjhna ap k lye boht bra loss la skta hy. You need to be serious if you wish to earn huge profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 449 of 457 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)