+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 457 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people join forex trading all over the world and forex is very best business to earn money, trading demands very less hard working, so i like forex trading too much that's why i join the forex trading forum. i want to be a best trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the forex trading because it is the greatest business of the world. We can do it from our home. We are independent. We don't have any boss. We can start it with a very less investment. It is much much better than a 9-5 job as we can do it 5 days a week and 24 hours a day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more time you will give to your trade the more chances of getting experience in this field you will have. And it is true that no one can become rich overnight but it has a potential to make a trader very rich in very few time depending on the ability of the trader.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    may not be rich overnight, I learned on this forum and could still exist on forex trading, I do not have a steady job, I really hope to make my triumphant forex trading, and have financial freedom, I have plenty of time for treading, and anywhere can to trading, provided there is internet and computer

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you have interest in forex its meaning that some one other who know about forex..and you learn forex that particular person.
    its true that forex is the one most opportunity for making money that is the reasion most of the trader like forex but dont forgot its opposite actions.
    Yes of course I am totally aware of the unpredicted attitude of forex trading which can make you millionaire and eve it can lead you to the opposite direction. So every body should be extremely careful and vigilant.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you have interest in forex its meaning that some one other who know about forex..and you learn forex that particular person.
    its true that forex is the one most opportunity for making money that is the reasion most of the trader like forex but dont forgot its opposite actions.
    As for me forex is a excess money job. I like most because we can invest little money and broker give you big capital for trading. We can easily earn some good money for our home requirements and it keeps me busy all the time.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    I have been showing interest in economic related issues since my childhood. Now forex trading is my own choice as I have deep interest in it because it will give the opportunity to earn money.

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    means that you are interested in forex trading since childhood, perhaps you have a talent, make the analysis requires thoroughness in making the analysis, I also tried to be careful, because price movements are very wild

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    I have been showing interest in economic related issues since my childhood. Now forex trading is my own choice as I have deep interest in it because it will give the opportunity to earn money.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    bahi trading mein do cheezan bohot kam kerti hain aik to apki will power pr dosri not give up ye do things apko moivate rekhti hain ap trader ben jao , bahi jeb trading kerne k leye ate ho to is baat ko zahen mein rakho k yaar kisi b terhan apni equity ko safe kero or jeb ap is art mein master how jao how proect the balance ultimately i`m money earning start ker lete ho
    Aapka baath bilkul sahi hai, Balance ko protect karna bahut hi jaroori baath hai, jo balance protect karke long term me trading karega wo hi successful ban sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 457 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)