+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 457 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we trade in forex with proper knowledge then we can earn a lot of profit and in less time which other buisness does not provide thats why i like forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried so many business ideas to make money in my spare time but not found any success with them , instead i have lost so much money and time. I have done some MLM business also there also i lost. But in Forex trading i found a very good business opportunity which can be done by home, that is why i like this business very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine stock market me jyadatar loss hi kiya hai.lekin forex me chota stoploss rakh k paisa kamaya hai.ye me apne ghar pe hi kabhi bhi kar pata hun.isliye muze forex trading pasand hai.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    same here friend and i also same feeling like you . now i also part time trader and i am enjoying forex and i love so much forex that although few time i thought forex due to loss but i never leave and hope i never think so ever.
    The best part is that a trader can first join as a part time trader and trade and earn some amount by gaining the basic knowledge about the trade and when he gets consistent profits , he can become a full time trader as well and also one can trade any time as this market is 24x7.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    mjhe forex trading isss liay pasand hay kay ye TOTALLY aap ka apna business hota hay. aap iss ko kisi bhi banday kay bagair ker saktay hain, apna ghr apni kursi per bhayth ker, jab marzi chahain trade ker lain.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    But I am a part time trader I have not much time to trade. I like forex very much because I do my forex as a part time and I have no boss, it is totally my own business. What's so ever I am doing in this business nobody can ask me.
    same here friend and i also same feeling like you . now i also part time trader and i am enjoying forex and i love so much forex that although few time i thought forex due to loss but i never leave and hope i never think so ever.

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    dear main to es waja se forex ko pasand karta hn kioun k es se ek to mera time acha pass hota ha or dosra es ki waja se ham ko profit bhi milta ha es he resouns se main forex trading main interested hn

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes same here and i also like forex for this . its really true if we have experience and knowledge then there is great probability to earn huge money from forex and good is that we dont need to help anyone and about learning its very easy when over net there is great source also have.

Junior Member rohi is on a distinguished road rohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    forex trading ko pasand karne ke kafi jiada karan hain.

1. kum investment aur jiada profit
    2. aap kidher b baith ke trading kar sakte ho bedroom ma b aur kuch log to bath room ma b karte han
    3. market 24hrs kholi hoti ha
    4. agar forex trading ka experience ho jaye to phr koi trade open ki stop loss & take profit lagaya or lambi taan ke so gaye.
    5.aap apne khud boss hote ho.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    Trading in the Forex markets give us the ability and the possibility to make good profits based on the analysis of the currencies and then looking at the fundamentals that will drive them.

As i am a Fundamental trader i would like to look at the markets and then make the analysis and then trade making some profits from the markets.
    But I am a part time trader I have not much time to trade. I like forex very much because I do my forex as a part time and I have no boss, it is totally my own business. What's so ever I am doing in this business nobody can ask me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 457 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)