+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 457 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no reason for me not to like forex.. I like everything about it.. although it is risky and sometimes I lose real big but still I love this business... When you love something to do.. then you will not find any demerits about it.. I know I am still not a good trader..but oneday I will be..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    No doubt it is the best platform to make money in small time but it is not at all less hard work rather it is a lot of hard work and a lot of study and analysis.Nothing comes easier in this market.
    forex is easy and simple, we can say it if we know what we should do with it...
    but for me forex is still hard work and i agree with you...maybe one day we can do it with simple...
    do the best we can

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    people join forex trading all over the world and forex is very best business to earn money, trading demands very less hard working, so i like forex trading too much that's why i join the forex trading forum. i want to be a best trader.
    No doubt it is the best platform to make money in small time but it is not at all less hard work rather it is a lot of hard work and a lot of study and analysis.Nothing comes easier in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me paisa kamana Asan hai.stock market ya dusre market me aapka loss ka ant nahi hota.isme loss ya profit Apne hisa se hi hota hai.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i likr forex trading so much because it grow my self confidence and in trading chance to earn money but only the learning is more important issue of forex , so with little bit working you get a big amount as profit. lots of people join the forex trading forum for profit.

Thanks
    Forex trading forum is very easy way to earning of money and lots of people joining it , the profit from trading is depend on the mental capabilities. every trader need to be learn from demo account and grow up your knowledge about trading.

Thanks
    people join forex trading all over the world and forex is very best business to earn money, trading demands very less hard working, so i like forex trading too much that's why i join the forex trading forum. i want to be a best trader.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone has its own reasons for liking forex. But as i think mostly people like it due to its high profits and less investments needed because we can trade with as little as 1$.But trading in stock market requires a large capital which most people cannot have.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    if we trade in forex with proper knowledge then we can earn a lot of profit and in less time which other buisness does not provide thats why i like forex
    yes no other business gives the money that we can get in Forex trading. The consistent effort put in this business will never become waste. Also this can be done form any where through out the world and that is why people like this business.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading se hum bahut sare rupiya kama sakte he. isko hum ghar me kar sakte he. aur jab chahe kar sakte he. forex ke kayi sare fyda he. isliye mujhe forex trading bahut hi pasand he. i love it. and i will continue it lifetime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 457 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)