+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 457 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone has its own reasons for liking forex. But as i think mostly people like it due to its high profits and less investments needed because we can trade with as little as 1$.But trading in stock market requires a large capital which most people cannot have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    may not be rich overnight, I learned on this forum and could still exist on forex trading, I do not have a steady job, I really hope to make my triumphant forex trading, and have financial freedom, I have plenty of time for treading, and anywhere can to trading, provided there is internet and computer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    means that you are interested in forex trading since childhood, perhaps you have a talent, make the analysis requires thoroughness in making the analysis, I also tried to be careful, because price movements are very wild

Thanks
    all traders want to be successful, but through the process of failure, and must learn the spirit of analysis, do not ever expect on luck alone, the trader must do an analysis, and using money management

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है विदेशी मुद्रा के जैसा और कोई ऑनलाइन व्यापार नाइ है शुद्ध दुनिया. अगर आपने उचित tarikese व्यापार आप विदेशी मुद्रा से bhohat पैसा कामदेव sakte है के लिए किया

Junior Member greeneyes is on a distinguished road greeneyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    Absolutely correct about your view point . every trader must have an attitude not to give up in any condition because in forex its possible many ups and down but we need to patience and have to mentality to manage all kind of situation then only its possible to servive long time here.
    I like forex very much because it is a real and good platform to earn some handsome profit. I love it!

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same here friend and i also same feeling like you . now i also part time trader and i am enjoying forex and i love so much forex that although few time i thought forex due to loss but i never leave and hope i never think so ever.

Junior Member prabhashxsp is an unknown quantity at this point prabhashxsp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai forex trading isliya kar raha hu ki mairai dost nai kaha ki o ismai bahut sarai paisai kama raha hai aur mujai ai forex pasand agiya when he showed how to trade .. aur the main reason hi money hai to isliya mujai forex pasand hai

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    mujhe lagta hai forex ke jaisa aur koi online buisness nai hai pure world. agar aapne proper tarikese trading kiya to aap forex se bhohat paisa kama sakte hai
    It is true that there is no other online business apart from Forex where one can make so much money.If a person has required skills and abilities and does all the hard work , he can make a fortune in these markets.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like Forex trading due to there is no any fixed time for trading and don't any proper place, when ever and where ever we can start trading in the whole month no any restrictions, it is better then from 9 to 5 job
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

anna_quen (2011-11-16), hamid (2012-01-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 457 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)