+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 457 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex , because I can play it from my home and it is very nice part time business. being a service man in another department, it is best when relax play and increase the income for home.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been showing interest in economic related issues since my childhood. Now forex trading is my own choice as I have deep interest in it because it will give the opportunity to earn money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    The more time you will give to your trade the more chances of getting experience in this field you will have. And it is true that no one can become rich overnight but it has a potential to make a trader very rich in very few time depending on the ability of the trader.

Thanks
    Yes of course I am totally aware of the unpredicted attitude of forex trading which can make you millionaire and eve it can lead you to the opposite direction. So every body should be extremely careful and vigilant.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    are bhai shabi apne profit ana ke liye karte hai....or koi log jo koi unemployed hote hai to usko forex job jaise dilata hai.... mare ko isleye pasand he ki ye easy or stock trading se alag hai and dusra to profit hai

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Forex has those thing which beyond of out point of thinking, of course i think also Forex mainly For money , but you have said that you do trading For fun, jahan i think i know Forex is an business and we should behave like an business man or take it seriouly not for fun am i right?

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i think ap bilkul sehe kah rehe ho, ager pori dunya ki stock exchnage ko gather ker lein teb b wo forex ka moqabla nehe ker sektein because Forex bohot powerfull, ap to hum gold per b trade ker sekte hain, humhein aik achey capital ki r analysis ki jarooret hoti ha
    or forex hum different currencies per different time frame k according different strategies put ker k profit kama sekte hain

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    main to es liye forex trading pasand karta hnn kioun ka es main profit kamane k bahot he mawakey hane or ye aasan bhi bahot ha es k elawa app yahan kaam se kaam invest kar k bhi ziyada se ziyada money kama saktey ho es liye ye kafi he profitable ha or main es ko bahot pasand kata hnn

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mujhe forex isi lee jiada pasand ha kuin an mujhe trading kerni k skills a rehe hain or seb bara faida to ye ha k mien trade lagane k abd mobile se sot hue b apni trade k handle ker sketa hun

Thanks
    bahi trading mein do cheezan bohot kam kerti hain aik to apki will power pr dosri not give up ye do things apko moivate rekhti hain ap trader ben jao , bahi jeb trading kerne k leye ate ho to is baat ko zahen mein rakho k yaar kisi b terhan apni equity ko safe kero or jeb ap is art mein master how jao how proect the balance ultimately i`m money earning start ker lete ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 457 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)