+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 457 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i carried out trading last three year and i always advice to the new trader that you must start their trading career from demo account , because demo having lots of important tools which are much useful in real trading and help out to you for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    I completely agree with you mate that if you have proper skills and abilities and you do all the hard work , study for this trade , this is the best platform to make huge money in short span of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    mugh ko to gi pessa pasand ha or jo cheez kafi pesa de woh bhi pasand ha to bas phr mugh forex trading bhi pasand hoie na kioun k es k zarie se main kafi pesa kama sakta houn

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of trader treats forex as side busines or part time job....due to 24 hrs open market they can trade in their free schedule and make some earning..so due to no time bounndaries they like to trade with forex.... forex has more advantage then any other business

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    due to forex i really become financially free....forex is business where less investment required and we can earn more than our strength...i seen most of trader being successfull ..so i want to be like them and want to earn more..so i like forex...

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah most of trader like forex coz its has more attractive features likke less investment and more return..and also 24 hrs open market..

Thanks
    Simply have a trading strategy and some knowledge of the trading analysis.
    Brokers also provides a virtual money or fake money for you to practice with the strategy you use..

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshayfuriya View Post
    But I am a part time trader I have not much time to trade. I like forex very much because I do my forex as a part time and I have no boss, it is totally my own business. What's so ever I am doing in this business nobody can ask me.
    This is the best advantage about this trade as you are your own boss and you do not have to report to anybody.Also you can trade anytime since this market is open 24x7 for 5 days a week so it is better than a 9-5 job.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I am a part time trader I have not much time to trade. I like forex very much because I do my forex as a part time and I have no boss, it is totally my own business. What's so ever I am doing in this business nobody can ask me.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aafx100 View Post
    I like forex , because I can play it from my home and it is very nice part time business. being a service man in another department, it is best when relax play and increase the income for home.
    Yes, I also like forex because it my part time job and I have no tension while doing it. I am also getting a fixed amount of income each month so whenever I get spare time I trade to earn some extra money from it . Forex is the best way to earn in part time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 457 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)