+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 457 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct about your view point . every trader must have an attitude not to give up in any condition because in forex its possible many ups and down but we need to patience and have to mentality to manage all kind of situation then only its possible to servive long time here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same here friend and i also same feeling like you . now i also part time trader and i am enjoying forex and i love so much forex that although few time i thought forex due to loss but i never leave and hope i never think so ever.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex is a pure business opportunity and those who come in forex for fun doesn't stay here for long. Only serious traders live a good life and earn big amounts from trading. You have to be serious if you want to take forex as your business in you real life.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, indeed we can earn more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but the great thing about is that you can do it 24 hours a day. This is a quality that's only in forex trading. NO time boundaries except Saturday and Sundays.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are absolutely right. No working time is what I like most but many traders tend to prefer some specific time to trade like a certain session or especially overlap time. But every one has his own method of trading.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फोरेक्स ट्रेडिंग मुझे अपना जीवन में एक पैसा कमाने का नया अवसर प्राप्त कर दिया है, इसको मै कभी बी , कही बी कर सकता हूँ, और इस माद्यम मुझे बहुत ही पसंद हो गया है. अब ये मेरे लिए एक पार्ट टाइम बिज़नस बन गया है.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member Rizwanilyas is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwanilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ki trading dunia ki fastest trading he jis me paisay ki circulation bot teij he or ap achi strategies istmal kr k jaldi paisay ikatha kr saktay hain, is k sath sath apko different logon se milnay ka moka b milta he of bot kuch seekhnay ka b.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt it is the best platform to make money in small time but it is not at all less hard work rather it is a lot of hard work and a lot of study and analysis.Nothing comes easier in this market.

Junior Member lovereurusd is an unknown quantity at this point lovereurusd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Agar hume kuch chiz pasand hain to uska Koi na koi karan zarur hota hai....to kaunsa karan se aapko forex trading pasand hain?
    seedhi c bat ha es ye kafi peesa banda kama sakta ha es liye g ye mugh ko bahot he pasand ha or wese bhi jis cheez se app ko peesey milte houn woh app ko kafi pasand hoti ha

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i likr forex trading so much because it grow my self confidence and in trading chance to earn money but only the learning is more important issue of forex , so with little bit working you get a big amount as profit. lots of people join the forex trading forum for profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 457 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)