+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 457 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love forex because it give me the chance of earning when i was hardly in need of a reasonable and quick source of income. Forex had given me tough time in the beginning but i managed it in the end.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUr balance ko protect karny ka sab say sahi treeqa hay kay aap, limited risk lo aur big lots ko trade na karo. Apny intended risk level par stop loss lgao aur phir usay kabhi bhi wide na karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when people join forex trading,they think that it is to earn easily from buy or sell and get high profit but it is not true one.there are several things to learn and understand about when to buy,when to sell,what currency pair suitable for us,how market movements are react after news releases,time trend,lot sizes,strategic plans.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye duniya ki sab baree market hay aur is main earning ka aik pna hi charm hay. jab aap earn karny ki position main a jaty ho to ye aap ko rocket ki speed say asmaan par pohancha datee hay.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no reason for me not to like forex.. I like everything about it.. although it is risky and sometimes I lose real big but still I love this business... When you love something to do.. then you will not find any demerits about it.. I know I am still not a good trader..but oneday I will be..

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like forex trading because it is the best way of earning at home. We do not need to go any where, we can earn a lot of money by investing only a small amount. While trading in forex I am my own boss and take my decisions at my own.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the Forex markets give us the ability and the possibility to make good profits based on the analysis of the currencies and then looking at the fundamentals that will drive them.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to es liye forex trading pasand karta hnn kioun ka es main profit kamane k bahot he mawakey hane or ye aasan bhi bahot ha es k elawa app yahan kaam se kaam invest kar k bhi ziyada se ziyada money kama saktey ho es liye ye kafi he profitable ha or main es ko bahot pasand kata hnn

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mugh ko to gi pessa pasand ha or jo cheez kafi pesa de woh bhi pasand ha to bas phr mugh forex trading bhi pasand hoie na kioun k es k zarie se main kafi pesa kama sakta houn

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap pehla o sab seekgaya t iske bad forex trading easy lagta hai, lekin maximum loge pehla se paisa kamane ke liye sochtahai ise liye nussan hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 457 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)