+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 457 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right.... foreign exchange is a pure business opportunity & those who come in foreign exchange for fun doesn't stay here for long. Only serious traders live a nice life & earn sizable amounts from trading. You require to be serious in the event you require to take foreign exchange as your business in you actual life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well friends, same here and my friends feel the same as you. Now I am also a part time trader and I enjoy forex forex and i love it so much that even though some time because I thought forex loss but I never left and wished I never thought so before. because I love this forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    All are in trading for money but in forex it run 24 hours for 5 life that i equal and also i sense analysis is few what advisable in forex than compared to grip's.

Banned firstprosno is an unknown quantity at this point firstprosno's Avatar
    Thanks
    FOREX dealing is the best way to get more money in brief time but its not simple, forex dealing have also a purpose to become preferred that any one can business in forex whenever they want of a day there is little time restriction no appropriate place required.

Banned faizykhan is an unknown quantity at this point faizykhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me i am a student and i dnt have much time to do a job or a particuler business......... and job is also like a J:jail O:of B:boss so i hate jobs but i want to earn a large amount of money so the forex trading is only the way where i found everything which i most want........

Senior Member ardi is an unknown quantity at this point ardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motinsarkar View Post
    Yes currency dealing is a genuine home based company and those who come in currency dealing for fun doesn't remain here for long. Only serious investors remain a good lifestyle and generate big volumes from dealing. You have to be serious if you want to take currency dealing as your company in you actual lifestyle.
    greed serupakan the toughest foe for traders in forex. Lots of beginners who can not control greed and lead many novice traders who destroyed before getting victories favorable, so the order to each trader should be able to control myself

Member king forex is an unknown quantity at this point king forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really has potential to make a living and this is the reason I hae involved in forex trading.

There are 85% people in the world who are in lower class and I don't want to remain in that glass.

Senior Member arun is an unknown quantity at this point arun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is amrket ko her koi sirf money kamany k ley hi join kerty hain or is se ham trading ker k buhat sara profit kama sekte hain or is se money kama k rich bhi ho sekte hain or is k ley ap ko big experience ki zarorat hoti hai.

Senior Member masipinarifin is an unknown quantity at this point masipinarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may not be rich overnight, I learned on this forum and could still exist on forex trading, I do not have a steady job, I really hope to make my triumphant forex trading, and have financial freedom, I have plenty of time for treading, and anywhere can to trading, provided there is internet and computer

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntoed View Post
    forex is very profitable business, we can earn a lot of money in short of time and little investment. we can trade anywhere and anytime as long as we have computer with internet connection. but we have to learn first, gain as much as knowledge and experience before we can make consistent profit. it will need long time to learn so we need to be patience, discipline and work hard.
    mjhe forex say paisa kamana hay, iss liay mjhe forex trading bhohot ziada pasand hay. Mjhe pata hay kay may forex trading say itna paisa kama sakta hoon jo may apni day job say bhi nae kama sakta.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 457 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)