+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 457 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you but i think forex is the first online job where i satisfy my balance and this is the best and complicated business here we make big profits and big losses right away and that is a better way to get money and jee mujea forex trading bhut bhut zida pasand ahea mujea iss sea bhut zida benefits milta hea mein iss sea bhut zida income karta ho aur mujea forex mein bhut asaii sea benefits of milta hea iss liea mein nea forex trading ko join kiya aur mujea yh bhut zida pasand hea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhey forex trading eis liye pasand hai k eis mein loss nahi hi ager app ko forex trading ka acha hai tou mere experience of fantasy mein app forex trading mein loss mein nahi ja Saktey balkey hamesha fortunately mein he rehtey hoo.Forex trading mujhey eis lite pasand hai k eis mein app apni marzi ki income kr saktey hain and mujhy forex trading is liye pasand hy kun keh is me ham logon ko zohada invest nhi because parta keh jo ham loss menbardasht na kar saken aur kun kem ap kam kam investment sy what business start kr sakty hen is liye play to yeh kahaha not k forex boath he acha business jo choti sy choti investment i started kr sakty hen, aur is a bonus man sey bhee trading hotee hey leye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex has things that are out of my mind, of course I also think Forex is mainly for money, but you have said that you trade. take seriouly not for fun right? and Yes of course I am fully aware of the unexpected attitude of forex trading that can make you a millionaire and can even lead you in the opposite direction. So everyone must be very careful and alert.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact we will earn more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but the good factor is that you can do it right 24 hours a day. This is quality solely in forex trading. NO time limit except Saturday and Sunday. and There are all traders who are capable of knowledge in it who have knowledge about forex in it love a lot of forex and they make so much money and that money is not the only reason in it to make lvoe into forex in it.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately the main internet ko 2 yes 3 when I use kar raha hon or sochta main tha k mujhy internet par aesi work yes the main business jay ta k us sa achi earning karon apny liyea jab forex k bary information Mujhy main mili k trading k zaryea ham achi hain kar sakty hain. tu mujhy bohat khushi howi or main trading bohat hi pasand kar liyea or apny liyea trading ko faverat kar liyea.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay forex is liye pasand hai kyu kay you aoh bohat acha aur real online business hai aur is the main business profit bhi zada hai ap is a business se kam waqat main zada profit get kar sakte hen aur forex main time ki bhi koi qaid nahi hai ye 24 hai aur market hours ap jab chahen is the main job of the sakte hen aur forex main lattice typical keep watch ki bhi koi qaid nahi hai apne ghar pe yes kaheen bhi beth kar is the main character of the forex aur se acha fortunately get the character sakte ho

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky trade but also a profitable business. I think it's possible to earn $ 100 a month on Forex. If I can use experience, good strategies, knowledge, greed control on trading, then I must succeed and make a profit of $ 100 on Forex, otherwise I lose my investment. and no,i am doing working

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same here friend and I also feel the same as you. now i am also a part time trader and i enjoy forex and i really like forex so although a number of times i think of forex because of losing but i never go and hope i never think so. and all traders want to be successful, but through a process of failure, and must learn the spirit of analysis, don't ever wish for luck alone, traders must do the analysis, and use money management

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scan and write a lot of practice .. I have never even been guided to the original arena until now, what I do is apply and apply once again in the virtual virtual forex there forex .. buth is patience, perseverance and also longer, but that far better than the battlefield that entered while not knowing what Yarus was doing. keep the real spirit! and muja forex trading is lye buhat pasand ha kion k is ma muja buhat maza aata ha kion k ye bilkul real ha or you fake koi cheez ni ha is lye ma forex ma trading k doran buhat hush hn hion kion real forex pay karta real ha

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX trading is the best way to get more money in a short time but it is not easy, forex trading also has a reason to be a favorite that anyone can trade forex at any time of the day, no time limit, no exact place needed and Yes , You are right that there is no limit to business, we can do business at any time and we can benefit from trading any amount. The most important thing is we get more volatility so that more opportunities are lost as well as income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 457 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)