+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 457 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because we can get a lot of money in this forex business at home and bring a student that we finish or finance and or need an ice log jub to join krty hai to bina mhant kea he can get kry ki souchty hai money but in this business you have to learn and do your best. and there are many reasons that are responsible for this as in forex trading we can start trading whenever we want because in this case there is no time limit and also one interesting thing for this business is that there is no income limit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, indeed we can produce more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but what's great is you can do it 24 hours a day. This is a quality that only exists in forex trading. NO time limit except Saturday and Sunday. and yes you are absolutely right. There is no work time that I like the most but many traders tend to choose a certain time to trade such as a certain session or especially overlapping time. But everyone has their own trading method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play abhi forex trading karta to nahi par main because chahta houn bas forex trading kay bary mein mery pas kuch typical information forehead hai jis kay dam par main starting from kar sakoun mujhy forex trading is liye pasand hai aur main is waja say trading because chahta houn kiyon kay us meinb kafi fortunately hi aur hum acha khasa kama sakty hein and this is a very easy and good trade that runs 23 hours for 4 days which i like and also i feel anayissi are some things better in forex than compared to stock it takes time to become a good trader because you have to be patient to learn many things and find out when to buy and when.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right that there is no limit to trading, we can trade at any time and we can trade in any amount by utilizing the amount. The most important thing is that we get a lot of volatility so that there are more opportunities to gain and lose. And Enough there, it's not easy to get money in forex either as a beginner or as an old trader. You must observe and analyze current market trends to determine the correct entry opportunities and also your exit criteria.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question but mai is baatpay yehe kehna chaonga kay mujhe for khass kar forex trading fill in liya passand hai kay hum yahan said that when mai bohat achi online income kar sukhtay hain jo humari live success bana mai ek role there is karta hai or forex trading say acha koe orbusiness nahi hi hai jo when mai zyada fortunately kamanay ka mouka day. and forex trading is the best trading platform in the world because in less capital you can get maximum profits and also you do not go to any office you can work at your home and there is no specific timing required forex is one of the online business platforms the best in the world. world

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading because this is the biggest business in the world. We can do it from our home. We are independent. We have no boss. We can start with very little investment. This is far better than 9-5 work because we can do it 5 days a week and 24 hours a day. and Yes, you are right that there is no limit to trading, we can trade at any time and we can trade in any amount by utilizing the amount. The important thing is that we get a lot of volatility so that we have more opportunities to gain and lose.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ki he lattice ko pasand hai lekin is training ka lye zarori hai or trading bhut risky hoti hai is the main bhut nuqsan or faida hota hai islye hum jo kam kerh bhut soch samjh kery, trading se humy bhut faida hai or humy experience na nuqsan or faida hota hai islye hum jo kam kerh bhut soch samjh kery, trading se humy bhut faida hai or humy experience na ho lost bhi bhut deti hai. and I like forex because it offers us money and every trader must have the mindset not to give up in any situation because in forex the potential goes up and down but we have to be patient and need to be mentally to manage all kinds of conditions then solely its potential to serve long in here.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FX is truly an amazing opportunity for you personally to get profit transactions. the reality is anyone can try this international currency trading. although we must be very honest in relation to international currency trading, as important in learning. especially as a result of trading with international currencies, checking good skills in business, so of course you can really make a profit without the complications of international currency trading.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading because this is the best way to make money at home. We don't need to go anywhere, we can get a lot of money by investing only in small amounts. When trading on forex I am my own boss and make my own decisions. and when people join forex trading, they think that it is to get easily from buying or selling and get high profits but that is not true. there are several things to learn and understand about when to buy, when to sell, what currency pair is suitable for us, how market movements react after news releases, time trends, lot sizes, strategic plans.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mjh forex trading is my liye pasan to ham is me bhot zada paise bna lete he he or wo bhi kam wa wa wa me me to is me hame zada mehnat bhi nai karni parti he paise kama ne k liye or jaldi se kama lete he is liye ye forex trading because the business is still hot. and the fact that I like the forex trading business is because it has huge potential to make money and thus traders if they have good knowledge of the forex market can make good profits. Therefore, there is a need for traders to work hard to make good money in the trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 457 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)