+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 457 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex islye pasand he kinon keah yeah aik aysa work he jis mein ap pori duniya se rabtey mein rhtey han apko pori duniya ki news or uski market ka knkowledge hota rhta he.iskey ilawa apka jo extra time he woh achey work mein bzy ho jata he or ap is ko kr ke acha feel krtey han or sub se barh keah yeah aik bohat acha source of income he jis se ap apni zrorat ke mutabiq earn kr sktey han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading dunya ka behtreen aur kable yakeen business hai.
    Is mein kisi kism ka koi fraud aur cheating nhi hai jis ki waja se main forex trading krne ko preffer krta hu.
    Forex trading kabhi bhi ap ki mehnat zaya nhi krti.
    Jitni mehnat krengy utna hi sillla milega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but it is also forex online business prospects as well as most at risk, so lucky for those who already understand basic things about forex where I think it could be a provision in their will to wrestle this business. and The relative strength index measures the strength of the best indicators of the trend. I think that It depends on the trading style of a trader and with which indicator he can trade comfortably. There is nothing like the best thing in Forex trading.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex trading pasand hone ki bahut karan hai , jaise ki is business ko karne ke liye mujhe kahi par bhi jane ki jarurat nahi hai mai is ko ghar me rahakar hi kar sekte hoo, is job me mera koi boss nahi hai jis ki bat mujhe hamesa sunkar hi chalna hoge mare boss mai khud hi hoon. ye business ko mai kicibhi time par kar sekte hoon , or sabse achhe bat is business se mujhe bahut kuch sikhne ko milte hai,

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko serip huma nahe har kesweko yea pasad hy kuka yea world basek aysa online business hy gesma huma kam karnaka leya koie bhe muskil nahe hota hy or iska leya huma sabsa pahla go karna hota hy bho hy huma lagan sa kame karna or iska leya huma har pal profit mita hy or huma agr kie bhe muskil ho gata hy to forex ma forum sa huma madat mil gata hyisleya ka huma kam karnaka leya koie bhe time ko adgust karna nhy hota hy.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct about your view point . every trader must have an attitude not to give up in any condition because in forex its possible many ups and down but we need to patience and have to mentality to manage all kind of situation then only its possible to servive long time here. and same here friend and i also same feeling like you . now i also part time trader and i am enjoying forex and i love so much forex that although few time i thought forex due to loss but i never leave and hope i never think so ever.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    correct sir, I think the forex market is a very promising market and this is a clear evidence if we are serious in terms of intense person by his then we will benefit a lot and this is a business that is scandalous
    and Forex trading is the one of the great method of earning money.in this we can trade from our home or the office.we don't have to spend 5-6 hours to earn money,which we spend in the regular jobs.there is no boss of us and we can decide the working ours not the other.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if from the beginning we already have the mindset to make money easily in forex then it would be a bad start for us, if we pick the kind of thinking that I think we must not forget the risk involved in trading.
    and indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we do business in the forex and if we have fear and are not confident then what happens instead we get a profit in this business but we actually get the loss.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is true, and it take time and energy to do all this learning so forex is not easy. So many times in trading we make mistake again and again and cannot learn how to leave mistake easily. But with patience and experience, we can earn very well. and Major reason at the rear of which is Funds. Most of you want to acquire utmost money in much less period, And I'm sure Forex trading is a type of organization exactly where you will definitely get utmost benefit throughout minimum amount period with much less do the job. Definitely here risk level can be quite higher. Yet if you would like anything subsequently you need to burning anything or perhaps you need to take high-risk. Therefore here is the reason why what's just like FX. Below We acquire utmost benefit precisely what I want.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it may all traders want to be made, but through the affect of insolvency, and staleness larn the character of analysis, do not e'er wait on fortune solitary, the trader staleness do an analysis, and using money management and I think that it may all traders want to be made, but through the affect of insolvency, and staleness larn the character of analysis, do not e'er wait on fortune solitary, the trader staleness do an analysis, and using money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 457 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)