+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 457 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I also like forex because this is my part time job and I don't have any tension when doing it. I also get a fixed amount of income every month so every time I get free time I trade to get extra money from it. Forex is the best way to earn part time. and I like a business that gives me all kinds of freedom that is freedom of time, and I never like me working in the hands of others so I enjoy Forex business and trading as well Business and I like this business so I like Forex trading because it gives all kinds of freedom and enjoy my life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not additionally, i at any time use robotic or software program for my trading and every thing build me cry... it simply blow up my account in 2 times as well as for it i never used it anymore... i believe in to myself for my analysis and fore hat i will be able to do as well as for it i need to discover and apply... get practicing is much better than simply rely to some thing we don't perceive. mujhhy forex trading is lea pasand hy k is main mujhy time ki koi limit nahi hy main is main jis time chaho us time is main trade ker sakta hoon or is main jitna chaho utna earn ker sakta hoon is lea mujhy is main earning ki bhi koi limit nahi hy forex ak perfect online business hy jo k mujhy bohat passand hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading muj ko ass liya bhut ziada pasand hai kyun k forex trading mein koi time fix nahi hai trading krna k aur jaha marzi main ho tu main forex mein trading kr skta ho forex mein main bhut free feel krta ho apna aap ko forex mein aur bhi bhut ziada achy baatin hian jo muj ko pasand hain. Forex is a online business. I just like this business very much because i like to be upto date with modern technology. is there any business which can be done by mobie, from the whole world. no, so i like to do forex business. and one day i will become a successful forex traders. Thanks.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I additionally saw such quite losses, subsequently i targeting learning half and currently able to create some good prediction technically and additionally fundamentally, it takes time to be an honest bargainer we should always have patience. once i first received in tpo the forex market ithought which forex was thus complicated which i couldn't get something coming from the market which method i understand that i will be able to be creating my money alright which method i will be able to improve my trading capability.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right that there is no limit to trading, we can trade at any time and we can trade in any amount by utilizing the amount. The important thing is that we get a lot of volatility so that we have more opportunities to gain and lose. and Frankly Forex is my passion and I think this provides an opportunity to get large amounts of money in a very short time, which can not be given by other business sources to us. I think it all depends on your interests and if you want it. positive in this field to be the best choice for you and as such happened to me.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade primarily for money, but I also like the knowledge I get from trading forex. Because I have a bias for fundamental analysis, I study the world economy and I know more about economic events taking place in other parts of the world now. and completely true about your point of view. every trader must have the attitude not to give up under any circumstances because in forex there may be many ups and downs but we must be patient and have to be mentally to manage all kinds of situations then it is only possible to serve long here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex trading just because the opportunities generate opportunities. Because, I learned forex, it became a part of my life. I don't know why I like it so much. I have not gotten much from it. but, one day I will produce a lot. and yes, I thought like that at first joining forex. then I realized that profit in forex trading is not as easy as imagined. need to study, practice and work hard to be able to make a profit in forex trading. BUT it will still be easy if the broker allows hedges, low spreads, there are no rules for taking profits then only find currency pairs that have tight up and down movements, especially in the sideway market, use 5 minutes TimeFrame see the range should be 3-4 x times greater than the spread, open sell at high prices and buy at a low range, take a profit that is set 2 times greater than the spread.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see forex as an opportunity as a money machine, so I am very interested in making money with forex, but to achieve that goal, it is not an easy job, and while my process as a forex trader, I get a lot of time experience is erased from the account, but I am I still controlling myself by learning from amny sources, and trading only using free capital money from paid forums, it's safer for all finances if I lose all the money in forex, I just hope to become a successful trader and get good results or income stable, just a dream. and This is the best market because of volatility and liquidity. If we want to make good and consistent profits, we must learn to trade first and then we must log in to our live account. Because if we don't, we will only lose.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I exchanged forex with money and nothing else. If there is a formula or EA that exchanges me to give me profit without me going to the platform, then I won't open my chart to trade. Some trade for fun but for me, it's for money. and I like forex wanting to invest in the forex market because it provides a platform to give us the opportunity to open trade where everything in front of you and you have the choice of where you trade depends on you.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, that many of us may not have the ability to achieve achievements if we only rely on luck alone. because in the end luck will only come back sometimes. So I think what really gives them achievements is our ability to trade forex. and our abilities can be much better, once we have sufficient expertise in forex trading, we must always find out from each of our true expertise in forex trading. and Fores Trading is one thing that you must know what you are doing to ensure that you already know what you have done, you must ensure that trading is done the way you must have through demo trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 457 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)