+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 457 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency trading is not the most dangerous job out there, many traders actually trade forex trading markets and get high risks because they are taking high risks. We can trade with low risks thereby making forex to be a low risk business. and I like forex trading since I can trade part time and spend few hours to it and make some extra cash to take care of some expenses or Bills and moreover I am my own boss as I can trade any time I feel like and also I can invest less money and still trade and make money in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree along with you. forex it may indeed be done anytime, and anywhere, no restrictions regarding that. Additionally makes me really truly come to sense calm when executing trades. we obtain the outcomes we also will often get much better, when we perceive calm are trading forex. mjy forex trading earning ki waja pasand krta hon lakin ap ko to pata hi ha k earning bina knowledge ni hoti is lye earning k lye knowledge b hasil krna parta ha aur main knowledge b hasil kr raha hon is waja sy main earn b kr skkta hon aur knowledge b hasil krta hon mery dono kam hoty ha jo k faidamand han is waja sy mjy forex pasand ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the best market because of the volatility and liquidity. If we want to make good and consistent profits, then we must learn trading first and only then we should go to our live accounts. Because if we don't do that, then we only face loss.
    and I also saw such kind of losses, after that i concentrated on learning part and now able to make some good prediction technically and also fundamentally, it takes time to be a good trader we should have patience.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love forex trading because this is the only platform from where i learned how to earn a large amount of profit . Forex trading saved me from 5 to 9 job and now i am making a large amount of profit which is much higher than that that of 5 to 9 job . The earning is just high and now i can able to make good profit within very short period of time. I struggled a lot in forex trading and now i am succeeded .

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself, i think the most cause when I'm joining in forex bussiness is I'm able in order to make profits and produce achievement in forex trading. However I think the take a little time to attain it as a result of I'm still learning with regard to trading. Trading is muje is liye pasand hai k is me aik to kam easy hai beth k karne wala kam hai aur dosra ye kam bohat purana hai is kam me koi cheat nahi hai aur na furad hai kisi kisam ka jo kuch b hai samne samne hai is liye user jo b karta hai khud karta hai apni socha aur samaj se aur is liye b ye pasand hai kyun k ye aik real business hai.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should remove uor emotion for being successful trader in the foerx business. Forex markte is risky and volatile. Forex traders having bad emotion like fear and greed can be successful in their trading in the forex market. They always makelose having such emotion. So traders must need to remove emotion for being successful forex trader in the forex business. Yes, I also like forex because it my part time job and I have no tension while doing it. I am also getting a fixed amount of income each month so whenever I get spare time I trade to earn some extra money from it . Forex is the best way to earn in part time.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lots of my factors for liking this forex business. one among which happens to be the convenience of performing forex trading. we might pay just a little time simply to obtain profit in forex trading. thus inside my forex trading, is really a pleasant spot to earn additional income. even when we've excellent skills inside the trade, it makes us terribly potential to obtain simple money, even some huge cash through forex trading. mujhe forex trading bohat pasand hai kion ke forex trading world ka sab se zeyada profitable business hai or main ghar beth kar trading kar ke money earn kar sakta hoon or forex mian koi time limitation nahi hai forex market 24 hours open rehti hai or main apni marzi se working hours select kar sakta hoon or unlimited profit earn kar sakta hoon .

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that forex trading isi liye achi lagti hai kyon ke yeh easy money hai easy business hai kois bhis kares saktas hai aur isko full time nahi dena parhta yeh kaam part time main bhi ho sakta hai din main kissi bhi time app trades open kar sakte ho aur kuch profit earn kar sakte hos really !! main 1 student ho.or main cahta ho.kay main apnay free main time main bi koyi business ker sako.takay main us business main earning ker sako.or mujay ya forex ka business mila.or main is business ko part time main kerta ho.or mujay is main earning bi hoty hay.is liya mujay trading ka business buhat pasand hay..

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i liked forex trading because it is providing us a good platform to earn money because forex trading business helps me when i was suffering from very bad situation and i was not such a money which is must need and it helps me that time that is why i liked it too much thanks forex. I find that all are here because of only make for money not only you or not only me, everybody....In the forex making money is possibles and i likes it very much from the starting forex markets i get great services now i am a established doing make money and hope i will be great in forex markets really !

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje trading isi liye pasand he ku k me jitna trading se sheekta hon itna kisi or cheez se nahi sheetka muje trading me bohat se loss howe hen or mene apne har loss se bohat kuch sheeka he me trading ko seriously leke kaam karta hon and muje iska result bhi milta he me wish karta ho k 1 din successful trader ban jao or apni successful trading stratgy ko logo k sath share karon mjy forex trading kun pasand ha or iska ap karan ya wja poch rahy ha k pasand hony ki jnb to meri pasand ki wja yei thi k jnb me chahta tha k apna business karo aisa jisy sy me ziada sy ziada earn karo to ye service mjy indian forex trading ny provide ki ha jisy sy me apni job b kar skta hun or forex trading sy apna business kar b skta hun or apny future b bright kar skta hun jnb

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

Zaib55 (2019-12-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 457 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)