+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 457 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is Accha Hain because it gives you the opportunity to trade 24 hours. You can make a profit because there is a lot of volatility in the forex market. But it is also dangerous because we can lose money very quickly in forex and also profit. so prefect when we use stop loss and technical trading. and But people also have to learn a lot about this market to profit here. I like this business because by learning and applying our knowledge, we can make a lot of money here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best concept might be that a trader can first join such as abstraction bargaining and trading and gain total by gaining radical knowledge related to trade so that when he gets unchanged profits, he can become a trader abstraction that is loaded with simple and also like one. can do instant trading because the market is 24x7. and no one who does not want to get money in this world. and this is the easiest way to make money. we just have to work. we can do this business whenever we want. and we don't need money for this. we can start this business with a bonus. so I really like this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

maspion (2019-08-20)

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Forex Trading mujhay is leay pasand hay k ye jobless kay leay better job hay .or is say hum acha kma latay hen .
    Ye ek acha forum hay jis say her koi profit kma sakta hay .pehlay is ko seekhna parta hay .shukria

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the main difficulty is determining entry and exit points, all of this analysis is like a candle stick and all trend lines are for deciding entry. People have to learn things to become successful traders. and maybe not rich overnight, I studied in this forum and can still be in forex trading, I don't have a permanent job, I really hope to make forex trading my victory, and have financial freedom, I have lots of time to step on, and anywhere can trade, as long as there is internet and computer

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-08-20), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very popular and unique and smart way to earn money.
    Many people earning money through it.
    This is polite and secure way to earn money.
    Thats why i really like it..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bindas36 For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-08-20)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right that there is no limit to trading, we can trade at any time and we can trade in any amount by utilizing the amount. The most important thing is we get a lot of volatility so that more opportunities to gain and lose and Yes forex is a pure business opportunity and those who come in forex for fun don't stay long here. Only serious traders live a good life and get a large amount from trading. You have to be serious if you want to take forex as your business in real life.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    means you have been interested in forex trading since childhood, maybe you have talent, making analysis requires carefulness in conducting analysis, I also try to be careful, because price movements are very wild and for me forex is a job of excess money. I like it the most because we can invest a little money and the broker gives you large capital to trade. We can easily get some money for our home needs and it keeps me busy all the time.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,087 Times in 1,726 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When people join forex trading, they think that it is so easy to earn money here, just buy and sell and make profit, but its not true. We have to learn many thing and get to know

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I wish your Family and yourself get good support from the earning here.For me also no other option to make money, i am looking for some extra income other than that from my regular one and hence i thought the one which i can do from my home without interacting with people around me is good and hence Forex shoots best in this slot.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a business that I can do anytime and anywhere, so I am not stuck with the time to trade forex. by trading forex, I can quickly make money in transactions, but they must be able to make the best decisions in the position on the market. and there will be no limits to trade, we will trade at any time so that we can trade together using any quantity using the quantity. The most important factor is probably that we calculate a lot of volatility so there are many opportunities to earn income too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 457 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)