+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 311 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say that everybody is a beginner in forex even though he has spend up to 4 years in trading forex. There is always something new to learn about forex but if you say you are not a beginner, then you will remain in the backward strategy and not advance in your forex knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you forget to set SL every time you open a trade then you should practice in demo account for this. Real trading without SL is a serious killer. I advise you to trade in demo for the practice of setting SL and come to real trading only when you make it a strong habit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah....a secret of success can reveal only by who has more experience in forex since many years ...and this traders has seen many setbacks in trading life...its better to learn from them

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    u r true....stop loss has vital role in our trading..i trading since three months and i realised when i lose all money by not using the SL....but every time i forget to set SL......may be after some time i could able to trade in rules and discipline....

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saal tu nahi but saal k kreeb kreeb tu ho he gya hy. Jaisy jaisy hmara time zyada hota jata hy forex trading main wesy wesy hmari trading b improve hoti jati hy. Mujy ak saal k kreeb ho gya trading main but learning abi boht kam hy forex trading meri soch sy zyada wasee hy.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai abhi kuch 3 ya 4 mahine se forex trading kar raha hu . par abi bi mai newbie hi hu . abi to bohat kuch aur sikhna hai jiske vajase mai try karunga acha profit kamane ka

Thanks
    Forex tradings for doing on time basis mean finding the suitable way of getting some consistent profit from the market and if you are getting this then it is better that you should quit the tradings to escape your money.

Thanks
    i am doing forex for almost a year. but, still i am considering myself as a beginner. because, i think i need to learn a lot on forex. but, i am little bit confident now.happy trading

Thanks
    i am dong forex over a year. i think, i am becoming a disciplined trader day by day. i have learn a lot from my first one year mistakes.happy trading

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is right - we should only use demo account to get familiar with trading and develop strategies and cents account is best to work on some time as it gives the real experience and you trade in real time market using cents account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 311 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)