+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 311 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's nice to hear that you've lost money in forex and think it's possible for your experience in forex. I also went through almost two years and thought there had been so much improvement in this time period and for this experience of thinking it was necessary to get from this market and that gave us more learning. and I have been trading for 4.5 years and until now I still haven't been able to profit very well and consistently and you know that sometimes we just make it more and sometimes we can't touch the target and for that, I take the connection, do not set targets for every trade, we are only traders with the best we can do and in this way, the mind can think clearly ... (targets can be a burden)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow !! You've thought about forex experts, how much profit you get per month in this forex business, please explain me. But I have only been in the business for 7 months but want to do it for the rest of my life. and one thought is that some traders say that being a good trader might be 7-8 years, is that true for your view? and yes you are right i have made a crane in the forex market and i haven't decided yet but in the last crane month i have traded with good strategy and good management from my experience and it really works

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading to be done on a time basis means finding a suitable way to get consistent profits from the market and if you get this, it is better for you to stop trading to escape your money. and If you forget to set SL every time you open a trade then you have to practice on a demo account for this. Real trading without SL is a serious killer. I advise you to trade on a demo to practice SL management and come to real trading only if you make it a strong habit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsoden For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade Forex trading for the past year is a good choice for a 24-hour part-time business on the open market and not a time limit for trading. I can trade in my free time, so forex trading is my favorite business. Everyone can start trading with a small investment and a little effort to make you a good trader. and we only want to trade in foreign currency because of jayada experience nahi he is my aur abhi is my naya hi hu lekin Mera my aur friend dono sath hi karate trading he is aur only friend ko experience of bahut he is jisase only bhi is ka fayada hota he

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade Forex trading for the past year is a good choice for a 24-hour part-time business on the open market and not a time limit for trading. I can trade in my free time, so forex trading is my favorite business. Everyone can start trading with a small investment and a little effort to make you a good trader. and we only want to trade in foreign currency because of jayada experience nahi he is my aur abhi is my naya hi hu lekin Mera my aur friend dono sath hi karate trading he is aur only friend ko experience of bahut he is jisase only bhi is ka fayada hota he

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mian taqreeban ek sa sa forex business kar haha hon. Abhi mujhe forex ka acha knowledge nahi hia yahi waja hia kay mujhe forex main losses mussaal ho raha hai. Forex learned how to trade Kiye Baghair because of hewakofi hia. Aur loss kay siwa kuch nahi ha. and muje forex major trading we se kam 8 sal ho chuke hain or major forex to trade kr raha hon main ne forex to trade when ab not earning bhe to hi or main ne forex to trade se best learn how to hai forex to trading jesa great hh or na he forex jobs to trade jesa the best online jobs hai or na he hoga

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mian taqreeban ek sa sa forex business kar haha hon. Abhi mujhe forex ka acha knowledge nahi hia yahi waja hia kay mujhe forex main losses mussaal ho raha hai. Forex learned how to trade Kiye Baghair because of hewakofi hia. Aur loss kay siwa kuch nahi ha. and muje forex major trading we se kam 8 sal ho chuke hain or major forex to trade kr raha hon main ne forex to trade when ab not earning bhe to hi or main ne forex to trade se best learn how to hai forex to trading jesa great hh or na he forex jobs to trade jesa the best online jobs hai or na he hoga

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading for the past year. I am still learning forex trading and know that forex trading is a very difficult job and technical work so that most traders experience losses in trading. Success in forex trading is based on proper knowledge of forex trading and good behavior. and muje forex main trading bht zida main time ho chuka hai last 7.8 years se forex to main trading hon forex to oak trading great work hi forex to trading jesa koe bhe or working and hi es liye main forex to trading se bht zida happy hon forex to trading the best way hi earning to liye or mani 8 sal se forex to main hon trading

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is true - we only have to use a demo account to get to know trading and develop strategies and the best penny account to work at a certain time because it provides real experience and you trade in the real time market using a penny account. and I agree with you, I think that reason means success for all traders they follow, when we trade with a good plan, we do not cheat from the lost because we have included a plan from the first of what we will do. losing and what we can bear as losses and also about profit I think, when we think like this I think we can find a good plan

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I joined forex trading last January 2012. but I will know about forex trading well in advance. at that time i was not able to join in forex trading it was my big mistake. and i was trading from 4 years, my total loss was $ 850, but in the last 16 months i recovered everything and made a reasonable profit just because for two years i was constantly learn every aspect that helps to be involved in trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 311 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)