+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 311 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese tu main ek job holder hon or main govt ke job kr raha hon or main forex ke trading ko part time main he kr raha hon or main es se best earning kr raha hon or main yeh business last 10,11 years se kr raha hon maine bht dafa trading ko chora bhe hai laken main es ko phr join kr leta hon or main forex ke trading ko nh chore saka hon kun ke muje es main se kafi profit howa hai es liye main es job main hon or kr raha hon yeh job , dear forex market mein trading karty hoe ab tak 3 years se zyada ka time ho chukka hai is time mujhy forex market se mujhy bohut learn karny ko mila mein ne sikha k slow kam risk se trade Karen always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading in the forex market from lot of time 5 years and i have learned one thing that whatever the mistakes that we will make while trading in theforex market we must have to avoid it so that we will not lose our capital so try to avoid such mistakes if you have to gain good income bhayo main pichle 5 se 6 saal se forex trading kar raha hon lekin main abhi bhi apne ap ko forex expert nahi keh sakta kyun ke forex expert hone me bohat zeyada mehnat lagti hai aur is me time bhi chaiye hota hai main ne itne salo se forex to kiya lekn is me mehnat proper tarike se nahi kar saka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine forex ke trading main bht he hard time diya hai or maine apni job ke sath sath trading main full time invest kiya hai or muje es business main kam se kam 10,11 sal ho chuke hain start main lose howa kun ke tab experience nh taha es business ke bare main or bad main best earning hoe kun ke tab pata taha es business ke bare main i am trading in this trading business since 6 years and i face a lot of loss in this trading business i am trading in live account but i did not leave the bonus trading account because here in the forum i can get the occasion to learn and i could share my experience with the new traders and i could learn from the others .

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading on forex for more than 3 years now and initially like others I suffered loss but now I have recovered my losses and had made some profits from it. I learned many things from forex but the thing which is really helping me in forex and in my life is having patience. i am trading in this business since last 5 years i have lost money in this trading business but i got good experience from my loss of money without loosing you could not get experience which i learn is that it is the game of experience and also game of patience and do not have greed in this business.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think demo practice is very important before trading in a real account and in a demo account after that you have to start trading in a real account and when we don't find a stop loss for your order, you should practice. And that's a common thing, one must feel the real trading account with a small amount of information to know the difference between the two accounts, the emotions some when killing profitable trades and several times they will make us buy loss trading.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in a real account for 6 months now. I used to trade with a demo account for more than a year before. I made good progress with my trade now but I lost a lot of dollars in the beginning of the trade. But now I am normal with my trade. and I almost walked 2 years in this business. In the first year I spent time studying and practicing. Now I try to continue to learn and get profit from this business. I think day by day I can increase my profits by studying.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trades kam main kam kam 11 sal se yeh work kr raha hon yeh oak the best or great job hi es big income hi kam kam trade to kam when playing hum logo to life how to change kr dene wala great job hi or best job hi ice jese koe or hh work or main job es bht work time kr raha hon and ji mein 3 sa trading se kar rha hoon aur abhi main part time trading hi karta hoon but the future mein siko full time karunga you kaafi achcha hai aap business ko yaha kaafi achcha return milta hi you achacha market hi investment hi investment to liye.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading on Forex for the past year. This is a very rich market if we use STOP LOSS. Because if you do not place a stop loss for your trading on maeket forex then you push all the money away from you and I have started to trade on forex for just a few months and I am satisfied that I understand things quickly before I have traded several times in my uncle's stock trading account. A year before I was not interested in business channels but now I find it quite interesting.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade Last one year I learned that forex trading is a very technical and risky business so it is not easy to get income. Success in forex trading is based on proper knowledge of forex trading and good behavior makes your good trader like other successful traders. and muje forex to main trading 7 times when zida ho chuka hai main forex to the best main trade earning kr raha hon main ne forex to main trading bht time diya hi main forex to trading ko bht he learned kiya hai major to trading as bht he is happy hon kun to forex to trade and good online job hi or your main job is kr raha hon

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade Last one year I learned that forex trading is a very technical and risky business so it is not easy to get income. Success in forex trading is based on proper knowledge of forex trading and good behavior makes your good trader like other successful traders. and muje forex to main trading 7 times when zida ho chuka hai main forex to the best main trade earning kr raha hon main ne forex to main trading bht time diya hi main forex to trading ko bht he learned kiya hai major to trading as bht he is happy hon kun to forex to trade and good online job hi or your main job is kr raha hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 311 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)