+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 311 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been trading for a while now . May be around 2 years , it was for joining the MT5 forum that I learned trading . and guess what I just fell for this thing , now it's like something in my lifestyle. I wanna be a great trader and others to admire me as a trader , so I work hard in the market . I hope that I can make this possible with a few more years experience. that's good, traders prepare themselves with enough time to learn, when trading, I think just use one or two indicators alone, so as not to confuse, and can perform analysis and highly profitable, simple is better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Saal tu nahi but saal k kreeb kreeb tu ho he gya hy. Jaisy jaisy hmara time zyada hota jata hy forex trading main wesy wesy hmari trading b improve hoti jati hy. Mujy ak saal k kreeb ho gya trading main but learning abi boht kam hy forex trading meri soch sy zyada wasee hy. You should shift to real account now if you feel you are confident and you have back tested your strategy. I have been trading from 4 months now and I am doing okay so far.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi baat naheen beginning main har koi trader loose karta hay lakin jo traders apny loss ko jaldee recover kar laty hain wo great traders hoty hain aur un ki kamyaabi bohot qareeb a jatee hay kion kay forex main loose recover kar bohot hi mushkil kaam hay. its great still you are practicing in demo although 6 month passed . i also do such before but i think its better to trade in cent or micro account because when already 6 month passed and if you use such account for small risk then it may give you more concentration when trade with real money.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats common thing, One should feel real account trading with some small amount inorder to know the difference between both accounts, emotions some time kill the profitable trades and some times they will make us to buy loss trades. I have been trading in real account for 6 months now. I used to trade with demo accounts for more than a year before. I am making good progress with my trade now however I lost many dollars in the beginning of the trade. But now I am normal with my trade.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I carried out trading last three years and getting more about , A lot is small , invest small capital, good planning, best strategy, passion, use of right indicator�s, basic�s of forex is must needed to sustain your self to long term in forex trading and get more profit. To save your capital must control your emotions during trade and obey money management as well. If we adopt this thing then we get maximum profit

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading only from past 2 months and yet i have many things to learn since i am a newbie but i have learned 2 golden rules in this trade which is First control your emotions such as fear and greed and trade on basis of your analysis and secondly put Stop Loss to all your trades as it not only reduces losses but also leads to higher profits. I have 3 years experienced and trading as a part time trader. I joined many brokers but last years I joined instaforex and found good and reliable. as well as when I joined talking forex forum really I have earned much knowledge about forex and It also helps to give right direction to my trading.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I carried out trading last three years and getting more about , A lot is small , invest small capital, good planning, best strategy, passion, use of right indicator’s, basic’s of forex is must needed to sustain your self to long term in forex trading and get more profit. To save your capital must control your emotions during trade and obey money management as well. If we adopt this thing then we get maximum profit

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading the forex market for about 8 months now, i am still a newbie in it. But i am patient to it since i have already come to understand that it takes time, skill and dedication to get to the top in forex trading. Traders who want to succeed should be patient. i carried out trading last three year and i always advice to the new trader that you must start their trading career from demo account , because demo having lots of important tools which are much useful in real trading and help out to you for profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 311 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)