+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 311 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is one of the most profitable trades in the world. The forex market I trade kar to ap bohot luckily get karaktakt hey. The forex market I invest kar ne liye ap ko my forex market knowledge of new coal hopefully. The forex market I trade kar to ap bohot luckily get karaktakt hey. and mujhy is my forex chaar saal ho gaye hain or i ne boh kuch sikha hai is se me ne boaht lost bhi kiya hai or bohat kamaya bhi hai lekin me ne lost zyada kiya hai kiun k muje lagta hi i abhi not a trader full of nahi bana kiun k aik trader jo hai we achy pasa kama leata hi par mene ganwaya zyda hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in the forex market for years so that I can now understand forex trading but most of the time we will make mistakes in forex trading because we can easily get losses so we have to avoid such things to improve our performance and mein is mein 5 al se trading kar raha hun abhi b is my maser nai hun hamsha admi is i successful usa waqat hsal kerta ha jab admi is me acha expeince bana leta ha yahi hamry liu is me sebest hez ha jis s eham acha kama skty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to my business kae karte hue kaafi hogaye year hi esme pehle nahi pata tha ki knwledge aur experience as he acha trader as soon as possible, esme trader ko shuru as he knwledge aur skill ka jaroorat hai jise wo achhe as the market me sabb with translin. and mujhe karte hue 4 saal ho gaye serious part ab not sirf part time hi kar paa raha hun kyonki only passed karne to liye samay kam hai jitna milta hi usme hi main analysis kar to kamai kar la hun aur fir market as well as jata hun.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje forex trading kartay huye abhi sirf aal saal hua hai or just fanciful as maine es a main sax main forex trading kaafi kuch seekha hai, although i have made some losses and some very big losses in forex trading but overall my trading experience is good and i can get a good profit too and mujhe yaha 2 years ho gaye hai mujhe achcha mila hai experience is the main market for kaafi kuch seekha hoon humein is the business of mein sabse phelesahi knowledge of gaining chni chaeye experience anyway humein time to saath milta rehta hai bhai .

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I can see I personally believe I am a new trader and I have been trading for the past 3 months and I think I have gotten good guidance from my online friends and I also get good knowledge from this forex forum and we need to trade with the right discipline. and i did from the last 3 and a half years trding but maie kept neye tha tarding maie bcos em a student so muj hey sath mai apni learned pehr bey dhyan hoata that ice wey didn't get a good time and because of income reasons i was not as good as possible if mai regular oath.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before two years one of my best friends advised me about this business and this forum too and then I started this business. My first investment was a bonus for this forum and now I am a successful trader myself. In that year I understood that this business was the best experience and trade for me on that trip. and forex works with a well-informed demo account to show how things work in forex and show the right way to work for the different values that we are working on and so it doesn't hurt to set differences in the right direction that we see accounts the demo saves a lot and makes it better for anyone who wants to trade forex

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not easy to grab back at forex but if you have the skills to make a profit then you can make trading as your part time job. So to get the skills we need to practice and that's possible with a demo account. and I have been trading Forex for the last 2 months. in the first month I studied before and traded on a demo account. then in the second half of the month, I open a real account. I have money and put it in that account. in a week, i lost it. I am now trading on a demo account and collecting bonuses from here. I have money too that I will invest together with bonuses and trade in real accounts with the right trading methods.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im in forex in two years forex aai mai any k bad mai acha khasa get kar raha ho aur ra sab friend ko mashwara ha k wo bhi forex mai aye to meri trha acha khasa fortunately get kary aur apny halaat sudhary so join and get and g and bonus bi hamay aisy hi nh jata hay, hamay us k liyay bi achi mihnat because hoti hay, aur ice liyay hamay apny bonus ko aisy hi zaya because of cahiyay, hamay us per kafi achi tarha aur soch samjh k because of trading cahiyay.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai 3 saal sai kr raha ho trading or forum par works b kar raha ho or forex ki works kafi achi works hi hum learning k sath achi earns a saktai hai yaha sai income or unemployment forex ko reduces because of mai acha the role of there is a karha raha hai or bohat forex log ki works kar rahai hai or good income kar rahai hai yaha sai or forex works great hai sub k lye hum is easy to get income saktai hai. and Forex Trading Main 2 months ago rha hn lekin shuru me main ne bhtt se losses krwaye hain kyn k main ne begair practice demo account k real shuru account kr liya jo k meri as bari bari galti thi play ne is galti se sirf yeh sikha hi k ksi ko bhi demo account k begair real account nhi shuru because chaiye wrna usko bhtt se loss bardasht because parain ge.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I joined the forex business in 2013 and since that year I trade continuously and between this time duration I find that your luck can change your life at any time especially in the forex business because in the forex business we cannot predict what will happen in the future. and Not too much time from when I trade because I still see myself as a beginner because because we can see that the forex business is very broad so it's not easy to learn about the forex business that's why I still learn from 2 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 311 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)