+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 425 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex ek aasan business hain pasia kamane ka ya nahi?

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro, I strongly do believe that in any business , hard work is very much required, If we learn the forex trading with heart and soul and make ourselves so much experienced in it that we start earning a consistent profit then forex is the easiest business for us. But if we start forex trading without any learning then it is the most difficult and dangerous business for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that this is not so easy for earning money from this business. If you want to earn money from this business then you need to learn a lot. Because this business need good plan with good strategy which you can get on learning stage. and learn the business as quickly as possible and taking into account any losses that may be obtained from trading procedures that are sometimes not so good for when trading resumed we still rely on some of the steps that had to go through as quickly as possible so that we can succeed in the forex world is not a waste the drain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I'm not entirely agree with you, for what it is not easy to make money every day, the best traders in the world have lost a lot of money to get to understand why every day lost 95%, they know the secret.
    and Yes in fact forex aik dangerous ha lekan thanks to stop losses whihc have make our work to much easy all the time right and money management is also playing a very important role. we can made a good money form forex with the help of good money management.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading koi asaan business nahi aap is business se asaani se to bilkul earn nahi kar saktey hain, is business se earn karne k liye aapko kaafi dedication k saath kaam karna hoga aur apni trade ko poori tarah plan karke trading karni hogi agar issi earn karna asaan hota to aaj har aadmi ameer hota aur acha paisa kama raha hota lekin ye sach nahi hai.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me earn karna bahut he mushkil hai,ess business me trader ko bahut jada samajh lena hoga aur uske liye learn karna hoga,trader agar ess business me sabb kuch samajh sakenga uske baad he wo yahan achha kar sakenga.. in fact to me I personally think for those traders who are experienced trading in Forex is a easy way to earn money as they know when it would be best to place the orders and when its would be safe to stay away from the markets.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend jab koi kam par pura aboor hasil kr liyea jata ha matlb mukamil knowledge aur mukamil experience hasil kr liyea jata ha to koi b kam asan lagny lg jata h a..aur acha paisa kamaya ja skta ha ..forex ma b acha experience aur knowledge asil jo jaye to hum achani sy money earn kr skty han. nahi forex k business aasan nahi hay. jis tara life ma har kam easy nahi hay ise tara forex b easy nahi hay. hum forex pr manat krta hain us ka analysis krta hain hum time dayta jitna zada time dayta hain hum ko zada experience hasal hota hay jis say hum aik acha trader banta hain. learning fores requires hard work and paractice.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you forex is so easy but the main problem is with traders, every one wants to earn more and more in a less time and result comes out in the form of loss. We need to understand the working of forex and should try our best to adopt the rules of forex because we lose only when we don't follow forex rules. and i agree with you many beginners have the same thoughts.they thought that learning forex trading is an easy one and they can learn it by over night.it is a bad thought.they should try to change this thoughts.otherwise they will lose..

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap ny yaha par humy is cheeze ki kafi tenshion rahti hai k yai forex hamary leyay easy ho jaye magar yai tabhi he easy hota hai jab yaha par hum hard working proper karty hain kio k yaha par jitna hum good work kary gay utna he hamary leyay best hai aur hum utna he perfectly working kar sakty hain.. orex is easy business but before its hard to understand what is forex trading it can take few days few months or even years to learn the forex trading forex is like ocean need to enhance urself every day try to learn new things every day

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right my friend forex is a high profitable trading business and we all can easily grab this forex trading but for that we need to learn the trading business with proper forex education and we can start this trading business without huge investment. Dear koi bhi business mushkil nahi hota hai agar ham business me hard work kartey hai to , kyu ki jab tak ham business me properly work nahi kartey hai tab tak business ko sahi tareeke samajh nahi paatey hai isliye business me work karne se pehle usay samjhna chahiye uskay baad he us business me ham proper work kartye hai to ham succeed jarur ho jaatye hai. Isliye forex business me bhi agar ham properl work kartey rehtey hai to ham jarur forex trading se achi money earn kar saktey hai.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right but for that we need learn this trading business and we have to trade with proper discipline and with proper knowledge and we know that if we can trade with proper discipline and confidence then we can make money easily here. Haan bro agr smj k kia jaye esmai knowledge accha se rakh k kia jaye to hi ye asan business hai agr esmai apke pass kuch nai or aap esy hi aa kr trading kre to ye kaffi risky hai or humesa k lia uljhan mai dalne wala business hai..koi v business smj k kia jaye to asan hotta hai karne mai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 425 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)