+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even though i have account with Paypal and Alertpay but i dont use these for depositing or withdrawing to and from my trading account with forex broker, i am rather comfortable with Liberty resrve and some time perfectmoney.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything is ok in liberty reserve and its also my main processor but i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do , all here are advantage but this still normal i think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like Libertyreserve because it is most reliable and trusted and they take very less charges. But you must secure your account be couse hacker can easily hack this account and my advice please don't open that link which is some one sent in your mail box from libertyreserve.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    aree bhaiyo maine deka ki local bank transfer to india be kar sakte hai but uska charges kitna hai ye mereko malum nahi hai..aur liberty kitna charges lagatai hai bak account me transfer karne ke liye??

Member weekager is on a distinguished road weekager's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    main webmoney or pay pal dono he use karta hnn kioun k ye kafi secoure hane or hamri country main en par koi bann nahi ha es liye ye 2 method main use karta houn ab to main insaforex trading ka card bhi use karta hnnwithdraw k liye

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well mein different use kerta hun according to requirednes lekan liberty reserve mostly ptp sites or forums per use hota ha lekan liberty reseve se withdrawl ki problem bohot ziada hoata ha

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah ths is true sme time this thin happen and also you should not share your real bio data bceause by that way the y can damage your account even they can steal you money
    Remember that there are other kind of emails too which are phishing emails by and if you follow the given you loss much money very easily

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to use Alertpay because it had an option of withdrawing money on a credit/debit card but as they have disabled this feature so now i use liberty reserve and paypal is not available in PAKISTAN so only option to receive money is via a wire transfer.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moneybooker also has their debit card which is a good option. I don't like LR because they don't have any direct withdraw method and the exchange fees are high. MB has a low bank wire fee which is great.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is providing the facility to deposit/withdraw through many electronic payment processors. I have a plan to use moneybooker as my first priority. I am not a fan of Liberty Reserve and it will be my last option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)