+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main forex main money deposit karny kyliy koi system use nahi karta main to Indian forex per comments karta hoon or wahan sy jo money bonus ki soorat main milti hai us ko trade kyliy use karta hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the emails are from some other people who are looking for the money from your account so you have to be careful about that.

Since the security in this system is very high we have to be sure to keep our data regarding the accounts in a safe place at all the times and avoid any such fraudulent emails

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use liberty reserves always for transuct money to my broker. According to me It is the best way of transfering money because it is easy and fast. And also have low charges and reliable.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me direct credit card se hi paise jama karvata hun.Ye sab se kifayti aur fast hai.time bhi kam lagta hai.Withdrawal ke liye sabse safe,fast and trusted Liberty money system use karta hun.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Liberty reserve is the way I use for my depoosit and withdrawing in forex trading. It is quick and without hassles, also liberty reserve is accepted all over the world and there are no country restrictions.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine toh alertpay use kiya hain har waqt. But my point of view liberty reserve is the best payment processor we have to deposit and withdraw from trading account. But one of the big problem with them is that HACKING of account. You have to keep watch on your money in LR account daily.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that alertpay is very good payment processor to deposit the money into forex account. But it have many disadvantages like chargebacks, not easily withdraw in the India. So it is better to use liberty reserve which we can exchange in India.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using Liberty Reserve for deposit and withdrawal of money in my forex account. Liberty Reserve is reliable and has low fees. I am thinking to apply for Insta Forex debt card soon. But I don't have the required amount in my trading account.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had been using Liberty reserve for a long time but now i am using OK PAY for depositing and withdrawing my account. It is new payment system and it have very good features. It can be funded by CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw by CONTACT system that is very cheaper than any other withdrawal method.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty reserve ko aksar traders pasand karty hain kion kay is main any walee amount wapis naheen ho saktee. Lakin deposit aur withdrawal ka LR ka apan koi option naheen hay ya aik problem to hay is ki jis ki wjha say traders isay use karty main ghbraty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)