+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that alertpay is very good payment processor to deposit the money into forex account. But it have many disadvantages like chargebacks, not easily withdraw in the India. So it is better to use liberty reserve which we can exchange in India.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty reserve ko aksar traders pasand karty hain kion kay is main any walee amount wapis naheen ho saktee. Lakin deposit aur withdrawal ka LR ka apan koi option naheen hay ya aik problem to hay is ki jis ki wjha say traders isay use karty main ghbraty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use liberty reserves always for transuct money to my broker. According to me It is the best way of transfering money because it is easy and fast. And also have low charges and reliable.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehly to main alertpay use karta tha altrtpay be acha serup hy or mujhy is sy koi msla pesh nahi aya r ab main laiberty reserve use karta hu yeh us sy kafi behtr hy or time be boaht kam west hota hy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moneybooker also has their debit card which is a good option. I don't like LR because they don't have any direct withdraw method and the exchange fees are high. MB has a low bank wire fee which is great.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex is providing the facility to deposit/withdraw through many electronic payment processors. I have a plan to use moneybooker as my first priority. I am not a fan of Liberty Reserve and it will be my last option.

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by metroearn View Post
    but paypal to forex world market mai aab use nehi kiya jata hai. to ap forex mai kon se payment method use kiya or karna chah ta hai ? liberty reserve forex deposit k liye bohoot accha hai.
    dude use nahi kiya jata hai yya uuse kar sanhi sakte..i am counting on paypal as i have very old lebrty reserve accouuntn which might be deactivated till date..so kindly calrifyy this..that coud be concern for mme as i cant ask mmoney inn alertpay even

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akghurde View Post
    mai hamesh paypal use karta hu paypal bhi achi service deta hai and jaldi money transfer karta hai.and mai mere do account mai money transfer karta hu and paypal allows me for that.but i also heard about liberty i dont knw about it.
    but paypal to forex world market mai aab use nehi kiya jata hai. to ap forex mai kon se payment method use kiya or karna chah ta hai ? liberty reserve forex deposit k liye bohoot accha hai.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially i thought to use paypal but i heard from many users saying that they got problems/limitations with their account some time for no fault of theirs, due to that i adopted liberty reserve and am fine with that.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do and i am rather comfortable with Liberty resrve and some time perfectmoney.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)