+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meine pehle paypal use kia hua hai par muje itna acha nai laga ... ab meine liberty reserve ke baare mein achi feedback suni hai so mein liberty reserve use karne wala hu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use liberty reserves always for transuct money to my broker. According to me It is the best way of transfering money because it is easy and fast. And also have low charges and reliable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had been using Liberty reserve for a long time but now i am using OK PAY for depositing and withdrawing my account. It is new payment system and it have very good features. It can be funded by CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw by CONTACT system that is very cheaper than any other withdrawal method.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same with you, liberty reserve has proved to be one of the fastest and reliable money changer to transfering my money to my forex account. Beside that, the fee is very low compares to other similar company.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but do not worry at instaforex paypall accept as payment, and I only use liberty reserve as payment processor to take my profits on account insta, because in my country many excanger so its very easy in take money from account liberty reserve to the local bank, and possibly for the next period I would use Insta Forex debt card, many say that it's easier to withdraw or deposit

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for me the most deposit and the withdraw is from the libertyreserve because the cahnge have limit and they take just one 1% and some times i use also the mooney booker the change of it is low too 3%

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the emails are from some other people who are looking for the money from your account so you have to be careful about that.

Since the security in this system is very high we have to be sure to keep our data regarding the accounts in a safe place at all the times and avoid any such fraudulent emails

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हाँ, तुम ठीक कह रहे हैं कि बहुत अच्छा AlertPay भुगतान प्रोसेसर के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा खाते में पैसे जमा है. लेकिन यह chargebacks जैसे कई नुकसान है, भारत में आसानी से वापस नहीं. तो यह स्वतंत्रता आरक्षित है जो हम भारत में का आदान प्रदान कर सकते हैं का उपयोग बेहतर है.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. i am agree with you. Liberty Reserve he accha hay transaction karne ke liye. pahle mai AlertPay use karta tha. leken avi Liberty reserve he use karta ho. samay ve bohot kam lagta hay.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine toh alertpay use kiya hain har waqt. But my point of view liberty reserve is the best payment processor we have to deposit and withdraw from trading account. But one of the big problem with them is that HACKING of account. You have to keep watch on your money in LR account daily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)