+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using alertpay and mastercard to upload money in my account. I think the most secure one is alertpay. Paypal is not accepted by most of the brokers. If you want to deposit cash then you can try okpay and leberty reserve too. They all are the most secure payment processors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine toh alertpay use kiya hain har waqt. But my point of view liberty reserve is the best payment processor we have to deposit and withdraw from trading account. But one of the big problem with them is that HACKING of account. You have to keep watch on your money in LR account daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that alertpay is very good payment processor to deposit the money into forex account. But it have many disadvantages like chargebacks, not easily withdraw in the India. So it is better to use liberty reserve which we can exchange in India.

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    main to forex se hone wali earning ko 2 tareeqoun se withdraw karwa raha houn ek jo sab se bast ha woh ye ha k main instaforex debit card use kar raha houn or dosra main libert reserve use kar raha houn ye dono kafi ache or fast systems haen app bhi yahi use karo

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    pehly to main alertpay use karta tha altrtpay be acha serup hy or mujhy is sy koi msla pesh nahi aya r ab main laiberty reserve use karta hu yeh us sy kafi behtr hy or time be boaht kam west hota hy.
    Liberty reserve ke bare me ye accha hai ki accoutn kholna kafi asan hai aur payment karna va receive karna bhi easily ho jata hai, bas ek dikkat hati hai ki ham direct apne liberty reserve me bank transfer se deposit withdraw nahi kar sakte aur in kamo ke liye hame exchanger par nirbhar rehna padta hai fir bhi doosre methods se LR deposit karna accha aur fast bhi hai.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehly to main alertpay use karta tha altrtpay be acha serup hy or mujhy is sy koi msla pesh nahi aya r ab main laiberty reserve use karta hu yeh us sy kafi behtr hy or time be boaht kam west hota hy.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything is ok in liberty reserve and its also my main processor but i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do , all here are advantage but this still normal i think.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same with you, liberty reserve has proved to be one of the fastest and reliable money changer to transfering my money to my forex account. Beside that, the fee is very low compares to other similar company.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think the safest are paypal and skrill(moneybookers) but most of the traders use liberty reserve since they dont require any verification.the main reason is liberty reserve is not regulated.and in fact it is very risky to keep big amounts with them.but the truth is they are very honest and faithful to their clients.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    well for me the most deposit and the withdraw is from the libertyreserve because the cahnge have limit and they take just one 1% and some times i use also the mooney booker the change of it is low too 3%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 150 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)