+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I works use independency request in apiece transaction in forex
    both for bank and to discontinue, because in element to excitable pair, too unhurried
    and this does not violate the law

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarfaraznawaz is an unknown quantity at this point sarfaraznawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekho bhai sabsay best hai ki deposit card say karo aur withdraw bhi card main karo lekin jahan tak baat online money transfer ki hai to libertyreserve best hai. fast and secure .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would advise not to use credit cards for the moment because transfering money out of the country for forex seems illegal in india, i used liberty reserve and its the safest mode of transaction for indians to do forex.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever i needed to deposit in my trading account i used Liberty Reserve, the reason is simple i get most of my online earning in liberty reserve and so i need not take efforts to arrange funds in my LR.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Liberty Reserve is best for forex deposit and withdrew because its transaction cost is very low and its transfer system is very quick. Liberty Reserve acceptance is very high in the world. So I prefer Liberty Reserve for forex trading.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    I also have been using LR as a medium of online transactions, and I think it is not so difficult if we want to sell your LR account, we can see the site currency that cooperation with LR directly, or we find on the internet are reliable and in accordance with our country.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that if we run the forex business then we have nothing to fear in the selling LR. because LR is very easy for us perjualbelikan online. and through the internet we can see the currency in cooperation with the LR.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tachyon View Post
    LR is seems good as i am seeing the post but it is very frustrated to search for the LR dollar buyer as the people how are using the LR for money transaction.I have used the paypal for the transaction of money it is good because we can transfer the money directly in the bank account.
    I also have been using LR as a medium of online transactions, and I think it is not so difficult if we want to sell your LR account, we can see the site currency that cooperation with LR directly, or we find on the internet are reliable and in accordance with our country.

Junior Member tachyon is an unknown quantity at this point tachyon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LR is seems good as i am seeing the post but it is very frustrated to search for the LR dollar buyer as the people how are using the LR for money transaction.I have used the paypal for the transaction of money it is good because we can transfer the money directly in the bank account.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    same with you, liberty reserve has proved to be one of the fastest and reliable money changer to transfering my money to my forex account. Beside that, the fee is very low compares to other similar company.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly applying liberty reserve to put in money in my fx bank account and in addition for withdrawing that. i think it's easy and then some other electronic stock markets often i utilised moneybookers furthermore they've got cheapest expenses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)