+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moneybooker also has their debit card which is a good option. I don't like LR because they don't have any direct withdraw method and the exchange fees are high. MB has a low bank wire fee which is great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly using liberty reserve to deposit money in my forex account and also for withdrawing it .i think its easy then other e currencies sometimes i used money bookers also they have lowest charges

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have accounts with few payment processors like Paypal , Alertpay , Okaypay , Liberty reserve but I have not still withdrawn money from anyone so I am yet to know about creditability of any of these processors.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have already deposited by all the above e-payment processor you have depicted.But mostly i withdraw to and deposit to Forex account is liberty reserve as it has low fess on receiving as well as withdrawing.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to deposit thru my IB. since it's really fast.
    once you order to them, and do local bank transfer.
    IB directly deposit the amount to my trading account.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    aree bhaiyo maine deka ki local bank transfer to india be kar sakte hai but uska charges kitna hai ye mereko malum nahi hai..aur liberty kitna charges lagatai hai bak account me transfer karne ke liye??
    liberty reserve cant be transfered to local bank accoints. if you want to convert liberty$ to INR you have to sell the dollars to an exchanger
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aree bhaiyo maine deka ki local bank transfer to india be kar sakte hai but uska charges kitna hai ye mereko malum nahi hai..aur liberty kitna charges lagatai hai bak account me transfer karne ke liye??

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Everything is ok in liberty reserve and its also my main processor but i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do , all here are advantage but this still normal i think.
    yeah
    liberty reserve is found to be vulnerable than other payment processors . my account has been hacked 2 times. their security measures till are not much perfect.
    i love to use Alert Pay rather than Lr. it's much better and interactive .

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use only payment processors to do all my forex trading transactions. It is easy to use, fast and finally it works in my country.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    liberty reserve sabse acha Electronic money system hai. mera sabse phela aur last Electronic money system hai yeh. kam charge hai fast withdraw hai good security sab kuch hai ismai
    Everything is ok in liberty reserve and its also my main processor but i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do , all here are advantage but this still normal i think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)