+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Review On Healthy Living Tips

Banned Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420 has a reputation beyond repute Tilla420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,602 Times in 3,380 Posts
    Intraday trade: Sell

Halo friends how are you

I hope you are all right

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.

So good luck of all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad has a reputation beyond repute irmafuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,731 Times in 12,018 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    मूल रूप से, हर कोई एक स्वस्थ शरीर रखना चाहता है, लेकिन समय और व्यस्तता के साथ, कभी-कभी हम स्वास्थ्य को बनाए रखने के लिए एक स्वस्थ जीवन शैली जीना भूल जाते हैं। परिणामस्वरूप, हम विभिन्न प्रकार की बीमारियों से ग्रसित हो जाते हैं और गंभीर बीमारियाँ होना उनके लिए असामान्य नहीं है।

यदि हम पहले से ही किसी बीमारी के संपर्क में हैं, तो कई परेशान करने वाली चीजें होंगी। हमें डॉक्टर के पास जाने और दवा खरीदने के लिए बजट खर्च करना होगा, हमारी गतिविधियों में देरी होगी, और हम अन्य लोगों को परेशान करेंगे क्योंकि हमें निश्चित रूप से मदद की जरूरत है, इसलिए उन्हें हमारी देखभाल करनी होगी। यह उन कई परेशानियों का हिस्सा है जो हम बीमार होने पर होती हैं। इससे बचने के लिए, हमारे लिए सबसे आसान काम एक स्वस्थ जीवन शैली है।

एक स्वस्थ जीवन शैली एक व्यक्ति का प्रयास है कि वह अपने शरीर को स्वस्थ रखे। पौष्टिक भोजन खाने, नियमित व्यायाम करने और पर्याप्त आराम करने से एक स्वस्थ जीवन शैली की जा सकती है। हम में से ज्यादातर लोग सोचते हैं कि एक स्वस्थ जीवन शैली एक जीवन पद्धति है जिसे जीना मुश्किल है। लेकिन वास्तव में, खुद को स्वस्थ रखने के कई आसान तरीके हैं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to irmafuad For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-09-24), dandin (2020-09-24), fadhiya (2020-09-24), ismar (2020-09-24), jindon (2020-09-25), kantu (2020-09-24), m148 (2020-09-25), piton (2020-10-04), Tilla420 (2020-09-24), Unregistered (1), yuyul (2020-09-24)

Banned piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,983 Times in 3,910 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    A healthy lifestyle is a person's effort to keep his body healthy. A healthy lifestyle can be done by eating nutritious foods, exercising regularly, and getting adequate rest. Most of us think that a healthy lifestyle is a life pattern that is difficult to live. But the truth is, there are many easy ways to keep ourselves healthy. Below are some tips for a healthy lifestyle that are easy to do and will definitely help you to be healthier.
    Food is one of the main factors in a healthy life. You can replace your diet by eating foods that are full of nutrients such as low sugar, rich in fiber, and lots of vitamins. Nutritional food will really help to make your body healthier. Avoid fatty foods and foods that contain preservatives because this can be harmful to the body.
    Increase vegetables and fruit, you should eat five to six servings every day. If you feel that it's too much, you can start by consuming one portion every day, then within a week you add one more portion. You can process it into smoothies by mixing several types of fruits and vegetables. You can also turn it into a healthy bowl by adding topping pieces of fruit or seeds to your healthy bowl.

Sport is an important activity to do. Regardless of your age, try to stay physically active. Many people think that sports are tiring activities, so it's no wonder that nowadays more and more people are lazy to exercise.

Even though exercise has many benefits for the health of our life. Exercise can also help us to live a healthy lifestyle. If you are not used to exercising, you can start with small exercises such as warming up in the morning after waking up or jogging around the house. You can also use your hobby as a fun weekly exercise. For example aerobics, zumba, futsal, basketball, cycling, swimming, table tennis, and many more. You can do these activities with your family and relatives to make it more enjoyable.

Having less sleep is also the equivalent of consuming toxins or having a poor diet. Therefore, no matter how busy you are, try to always rest and sleep enough. But make no mistake, more sleep is also not good and of course harmful. According to studies, falling asleep for more than eight hours consistently can reduce a person's level of concentration.

In addition to keeping your body in shape, sleep can help you to form a proportional body. Sleeping in a good position can also stimulate creativity and improve memory. Then adjust your sleep hours so you can get effective sleep and live a healthy life.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piton For This Useful Post:

irmafuad (2020-09-24), kantu (2020-10-17), m148 (2020-09-28), Tilla420 (2020-09-24), Unregistered (1), yuyul (2020-09-25)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts

A Review On Healthy Living Tips

Name: gambar.png Views: 28 Size: 651.7 KB

There are three things I learned that have helped me burn body fat, build muscle and feel 10x healthier and more energetic.
    It is important to note that any healthy lifestyle tricks will not work if you ignore the basics of healthy living. If you don't eat healthy, exercise, and take care of your body, you're messing up whatever you do.

These 3 things will change your life :

1. Miss the breakfast
    Some time ago, I started gaining weight. In fact, my food is ALL HEALTHY food. I have a private chef who cooks me nutritious meals, I exercise every week, and I sleep well. But, I'm still fat.
    So I decided to change my ways. I started making coffee so I wouldn't get sleepy every morning and skip breakfast. In 12 weeks, I lost over 7 kg and returned to my old weight. I didn't add to my exercise schedule, my diet was the same, and I didn't cut back on alcohol. I just miss the breakfast and eat all my calories before 9pm. It was simple, effective, and made me feel like I was getting $ 500,000.

2. Sleep more
    If you feel that you are always unwell, have an underweight weight, or your energy level is always low throughout the day, I have a challenge for you. This is it…
    For the next 14 days, get AT LEAST 9 hours of sleep (10 hours is not too much if you train hard). Seriously, improving the quality and quantity of my sleep, has greatly changed my health and productivity for the better.

3. Laugh
    I am serious. Laughter is the best medicine. Life is short. Stop taking it seriously and have fun. Laugh, be happy, have fun and enjoy your life. Those are some of the best health tricks I know. Give it a try because it might change your life.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-08-24), irmafuad (2020-09-24), jindon (2020-08-24), kantu (2020-10-17), m148 (2020-09-28), piton (2020-08-24), Tilla420 (2020-09-24), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2