+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Review on: Houseplants on Roof Top

Junior Member mayo765 is on a distinguished road mayo765's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on this Day i will anticipated this pair have being bearish down direction
    the charge is destroy Resistance and fashion Line and it's miles transferring down aspect with having the lengthy sign from the parabolic SAR
    the marketplace trend ought to stay in this position and i anticipated guide resistance degrees
    A dot below the candles that shows a downtrend path
    similarly to that we are able to see a promote sign on the MACD indicator
    I endorse to take brief phrases position on sell nowadays
    A roof garden is any kind of plant life hooked up on the roof of a constructing. aside from the decorative benefit, roof lawn serves the motive of imparting architectural enhancement, temperature control, recreational possibilities, habitats for wildlife and meals. The method of cultivating meals on the rooftop is referred to as rooftop farming. it is also performed with the help of field gardens, air-dynaponics structures or aeroponics, hydroponics or green roof. extra platforms called "aero-bridges" can also be shaped among high-rise homes similarly to the roof area.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mayo765 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (9)

Banned miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles has a reputation beyond repute miles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,967 Times in 10,869 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    A roof garden is any type of vegetation established on the roof of a building. Apart from the decorative benefit, roof garden serves the purpose of providing architectural enhancement, temperature control, recreational opportunities, habitats for wildlife and food. The method of cultivating food on the rooftop is referred to as rooftop farming. It is usually carried out with the help of container gardens, air-dynaponics systems or aeroponics, hydroponics or green roof. Additional platforms known as "aero-bridges" can also be formed between high-rise buildings in addition to the roof space.

I have been intrigued for years at their use and whether they infact provide an environmental benefit that best befits the cost of creating and running your own "roof-top eden".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,519 Times in 10,258 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,623 Times in 12,775 Posts
    A Review On plants for house on Roof Top

Name: download (4).png Views: 124 Size: 107.0 KB
    Do you know that the learning to nature a living plant may help lower anxiety, improve attention, and lessen the severity of depression. Plants also might help people to relax and reduce the tensions. Science also believes on Health Benefits of Having Plants at Home roof.

Science Health Benefits of Having Plants at Home Roof:

Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity
    Are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist
    Clean indoor air by absorbing toxins
    Increasing humidity and producing oxygen
    Reduce stress, fatigue, sore throats and colds
    Add life to a sterile office
    They give privacy and reduce noise levels
    They Help to Improve the Mental Health
    Your Immune System Gets a Boost
    They Add More Humidity to the Home
    The Improve Your Air Quality
    They Improve Your Learning Abilities
    Your Relationships Are Improved
    Your Productivity Is Improved

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

A Review on: Houseplants on Roof Top

Day by day the world is focusing on urbanization. Industries are growing rapidly. Many big forests are destroyed due to build industrial zone. The whole world is now in real danger. Temperature is increasing day by day. It has been said that Bangladesh will go down under water after few decades due to this environment disaster. We have to save our world by ourselves. For this earlier i shared my house balcony's houseplant project and now i am going to share my roof top houseplant project for saving the world. As we have lack of land due to industrialization so we have to choose these project for save our world. The advantages and disadvantages of Houseplants on Roof Top are described below:

Advantages of Houseplants on Roof Top:

1. Trees are cheap so no need to worry about investment. It requires very small amount.

2. It provides lots of oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide.

3. After a tired working day i fully charged up whenever i visit my houseplant on roof top.

4. It's very attractive and the beauty of the roof has increased significantly.

5. I planted many fruits tree. Hope it will enough for fulfill my family's demand.

6. It doesn't require big space. I divided by roof into four parts and i have taken only one-fourth of this roof top.

Disadvantages of Houseplants on Roof Top:

1. I don't get any free time now as i have to take care my trees whole day in my weekend.

2. Proper maintenance is essential. Have to check the growth of the tree, need to check the water flow system.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2020-07-26)

+ Reply to Thread