+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Review On iMac Desktop All in One Computer

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    Apple MD760LL/B MacBook

An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfection

Model: MacBook Air
    Colour: Silver
    item Weight: 2.4 Kg
    Brand: Apple
    Hard Drive Capacity: 120 GB
    Processor Speed: 1.40 GHz
    Hard Drive Capacity: 120 GB

Features:

Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, Built-in Microphone, Built-in Webcam, Force Touch Trackpad, Multi-Touch Trackpad, Widescreen
    Display, Wi-Fi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-09-01), billyboy00007 (2020-09-06)

Senior Member masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer has a reputation beyond repute masoomumer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,113 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    A Review On iMac Desktop All in One Computer

Very First time it is introduced in 1998. This all in one is very Pretty Freaking and powerful.They Transform the desktop experience by fitting powerful, easy to use technology into an decent all in one design. Mac is packed with the latest processors, faster memory, and phenomenal graphics. All coming to life on the brightest, most vibrant Retina display ever on a Mac. It’s the total package — powered up.

Some features and Specs:

20" Display
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    4 GB Ram
    250 Gb Hard Drive
    Super Drive
    Wifi
    Webcam
    Bluetooth
    Mac OS
    Silver Color

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 3,686 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    "I've been using Macs since the Power PC days. I bought" "Refurbished Mac Products" "at the Apple Store. I usually only look at 2D images. Because of this, I am satisfied with the system startup and processing speed of the application (Adobe). I am also very satisfied with the "" space saving "" factor that is an advantage of the all-in-one model.
    The problem is on the screen. I left the background plain gray, because this is my old habit, and I notice some irregularities. Although the screen is anti-glare, and the shadows don't stand out when the background is plain. but these two things are not very visible in the windows application.
    The thing that was a bit annoying since I used it was that, because of the cabinet structure, the screen (24 inches) was positioned higher than I thought. Because of this, I often have to look up to see the screen. I wear glasses, so when I glance up, I see them outside my glasses, so I can't help but lift my head.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alkatiri For This Useful Post:

irmafuad (2020-08-13), m148 (2020-08-13), piton (2020-08-13), yuyul (2020-08-13)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    A Review On HP Pavilion 15-inch Laptop Intel Core i7

Powerful professional performance for your workday: Tackle video meetings on crowded networks with ultra-fast gigabit Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth(R) 5 for up to 3x faster transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5, safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware with Windows 10 Pro built for the most security and productivity, and comfortably work all day with elevated keyboard and numeric keypad. BIOS Recovery and Protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from bootup issues. HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array microphone. Multitasking feels easy and fast with a high performance 10th generation Intel processor. Watch videos, edit photos, and connect to family and friends with all the power you need to get things done. This laptop looks sleek with a narrow bezel design letting a larger screen fit into a smaller frame, and functions well for long days in and out of the office, with a comfortably elevated full-sized keyboard with integrated numeric keypad for ergonomic typing. A smooth all-metal finish gives this laptop a sharp, polished look - from the elevated keyboard to the new narrow bezel design, every detail was crafted for comfort and style.

Features:

Display
    15.6 inch diagonal FHD 1920 x 1080

Processor & Speed
    Intel Quad Core i7-1065G7, 1.3 GHz base frequency up to 3.9 GHz

Memory & Accessible Slots
    16 GB DDR4 (1 x 16 GB), not accessible

Internal Storage
    512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid-state drive

Battery Life & Weight
    Up to 10 hours & 4.08 pounds

4.3 out of 5 Rating

Price Is only $849

Banned piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton has a reputation beyond repute piton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,983 Times in 3,910 Posts
    If you're looking for a Mac computer for your multimedia work needs, the iMac is the answer. The graphics card used is sufficient for various multimedia needs such as photo editing, video, animation or even 3D image processing.
    In the 21.5-inch 4K Retina iMac series, Apple is already using a Radeon Pro 555X graphics card with 2GB of VRAM or even up to the Radeon Pro Vega 20 with 4GB of VRAM. As for the 27-inch 5K Retina iMac, Apple uses a Radeon Pro 570X graphics card with 4GB of VRAM up to the Radeon Pro Vega 48 with 8GB of VRAM.
    Still feel inadequate? You can look at the iMac Pro which supports Custom Order to use the Radeon Pro Vega 64X with 16GB of HBM2 memory.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piton For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-08-12), irmafuad (2020-08-12), jigrak66 (2020-08-12), jindon (2020-08-12), m148 (2020-08-12), yuyul (2020-08-12)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    A Review On HP Pavilion 15-inch Laptop

Introduction:
    HP eak bohat jani mani company hai jo kay Computer,laptops aor printers etc banatay hein. HP (Hewlett-Packard) yeh company ka original name hai. Yeh eak american Company hai. 1939 ko is company ka janam huwa tha. 2017 kay record kay mutabiq 66,000 employees hein jo active hen aor kam kar rahay hein. HP ka Headquarters Palo Alto, California, United States main hai.

Features:

HP Pavilion 15 Inch screen size ka laptop hai jis main apko Core i7 ka processor milta hai jo kay laptop ki speed ko chaar chaand laga deta hai.
    Is main FHD Resolution 1920 x 1080 hai.
    Is laptop main apko DDR4 ki 16 GB Ram milti hai jis ko ap apni need kay according upgrade bhi kar saktay hein.
    Is main apko Wifi milti hai jis ki range kafi achi hai.
    Bluetooth bhi is main available hai jis ko ap sending and receiving kay liye use kar saktay hein.
    Agar baat ki jaye webcam ki to is main HD webcam lagaya hai jis say ap video call kar saktay hein ya video recording bhi kar saktay hein.
    Is laptop main apko reversible type-c connector bhi milta hai.
    Is main apko 512 GB ROM ki storage milti hai jo kay kafi bari memory hai jis main ap apna data save kar saktay hein.
    Is laptop ki sub say achi baat muje jo lagi hai wo yeh hai kay is main apko battery timing bohat achi mitli hai jo kay upto 10 hours ka backup apko provide karit hai jo apko bohat acha time deti hai apka kam non-stop chalta rehta hai.
    Main nay kafi jaga per is laptop ki rating kay baray main check bhi kiya hai aor 5 main say isko 4.3 rating sub jaga mil rahi hai jo kay bohat achi baat hai.

Price:
    Agar is great laptop ki price ki baat ki jaye to jis tarah kay is laptop main features hen to zahir si baat hai is main apko price bhi zayada pay karna paray gi to is laptop ki price jo hai wo United states dollar main $849 ha.
    Baki is laptop ki performance say main beyhad khush hon kyun kay is tarah kay laptop say apka kam bohat asani say anjam pa sakta hai.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-09-01), billyboy00007 (2020-08-11)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,777 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Name: 71pbZdoiHYL._AC_SL1500_.png Views: 12 Size: 855.4 KB
    A Review On HP Pavilion 15-inch Laptop Intel Core i7

Powerful professional performance for your workday: Tackle video meetings on crowded networks with ultra-fast gigabit Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth(R) 5 for up to 3x faster transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5, safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware with Windows 10 Pro built for the most security and productivity, and comfortably work all day with elevated keyboard and numeric keypad. BIOS Recovery and Protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from bootup issues. HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array microphone. Multitasking feels easy and fast with a high performance 10th generation Intel processor. Watch videos, edit photos, and connect to family and friends with all the power you need to get things done. This laptop looks sleek with a narrow bezel design letting a larger screen fit into a smaller frame, and functions well for long days in and out of the office, with a comfortably elevated full-sized keyboard with integrated numeric keypad for ergonomic typing. A smooth all-metal finish gives this laptop a sharp, polished look - from the elevated keyboard to the new narrow bezel design, every detail was crafted for comfort and style.

Features:

Display
    15.6 inch diagonal FHD 1920 x 1080

Processor & Speed
    Intel Quad Core i7-1065G7, 1.3 GHz base frequency up to 3.9 GHz

Memory & Accessible Slots
    16 GB DDR4 (1 x 16 GB), not accessible

Internal Storage
    512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid-state drive

Battery Life & Weight
    Up to 10 hours & 4.08 pounds

4.3 out of 5 Rating

Price Is only $849

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2020-08-11), Pak3000 (2020-08-09)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,621 Times in 12,775 Posts
    A Review On Desktop All in One Computer

Name: download (5).png Views: 44 Size: 47.8 KB
    Introduction:

HP EliteOne 800 G5 23.8-inch All-in-One. Create a modern workspace around the HP EliteOne 800 AiO with the sophisticated style of the micro-edge anti-glare display, serious performance, and hardware-enforced security.

Features:

Built-in security - World-class comprehensive security solutions like HP Sure Start Gen5

Powerful and configurable - High-performance users will enjoy highly responsive performance with a 9th Gen Intel® Core processor.

Inspired design - Count on this purposefully designed AiO to impress. Work in style on the elegant HP EliteOne 800 AiO with its thin profile, micro-edge anti-glare display, and superb cable management.

Specs:

HP Data Sheet - AMS DT - HP EliteOne 800 G5 23.8-inch All-in-One Datasheet EN 11-2019

Operating system - Windows 10 Pro 64

Processor - Intel Core i5-9500 vPro processor with Intel UHD Graphics 630

Chipset - Intel Q370 (vPro); Intel Q370 (non-vPro)

Graphics - Integrated: Intel UHD Graphics 630

Display - 23.8" diagonal FHD IPS widescreen WLED-backlit anti-glare (1920 x 1080)

Memory - 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 16 GB)

Memory slots - 2 SODIMM

Hard drive - 256 GB

Storage acceleration - 16 GB NVMe

Optical drive - DVD-Writer

Network interface - Integrated Intel I219LM GbE LOM
    Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and Bluetooth 5 Combo, vPro

Power supply - 180 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency

External I/O Ports - Side:1 headphone; 1 headset connector

Webcam - 2 MP FHD pop-up webcam with integrated dual array digital microphone, maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080

Form factor - All-in-one

Pointing device - HP USB Optical Mouse

Keyboard - HP USB Keyboard

Warranty - 3 year

Weight - 19.24 lb

Price: $1329

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-08-09), Pak3000 (2020-08-09)

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lenovo L340 bring you in recreation lifestyles. when it comes about gaming than you need to have this computer which may be very effective gaming tool which fulfills all of your want modern-day gaming and joy.
    This effective computer comes with powerful Intel middle i7 processing, 49a2d564f1275e1c4e633abc331547db NVIDIA GeForce® pix, and superior Dolby Audio™ deliver a pure, seamless gaming experience each unmarried time.

capabilities:
    One severe gaming computer
    Brings out the gamer in you
    the brand new supercharger
    Lose yourself in the game
    you're inside the riding seat
    because your privateness counts
    Why waste valuable gaming time?

specifications:
    ninth Gen Intel center i7-9750H
    windows 10 domestic
    16GB DIMM
    4GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM
    4GB DDR4 + 4GB DIMM
    up to nine.5 hours*, with rapid fee era
    as much as 1TB PCIe SSD
    as much as 2TB HDD
    17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS anti-glare
    TrueBlock privateness Shutter
    HD 720p with twin-array mic and bodily shutter
    2x 1.5W audio system with Dolby® Audio®
    413mm x 284.6mm x 25.3mm / sixteen.26" x 11.2" x zero.ninety nine"
    starting at 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
    Granite Black color
    1 x 1 WiFi 802.eleven ac
    2 x 2 WiFi 802.11 ac4 + Bluetooth® four.2
    2 x USB 3.1 (Gen. 1)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hellboy2221 For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2020-08-27), Unregistered (5)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,777 Times in 12,635 Posts

A Review on Lenovo L340 Gaming Laptop 9th Gen

Name: download.png Views: 57 Size: 43.2 KB
    A Review on Lenovo L340 Gaming Laptop 9th Gen

Lenovo L340 Bring you in game life. When it comes about gaming than you must have this laptop which is very powerful gaming device which fulfills all your need of gaming and joy.
    This powerful Laptop comes with Powerful Intel Core i7 processing, state-of-the-art NVIDIA GeForce® graphics, and enhanced Dolby Audio™ deliver a pure, seamless gaming experience every single time.

Features:
    One serious gaming laptop
    Brings out the gamer in you
    The new supercharger
    Lose yourself in the game
    You're in the driving seat
    Because your privacy counts
    Why waste valuable gaming time?

Specs:
    9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H
    Windows 10 Home
    16GB DIMM
    4GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM
    4GB DDR4 + 4GB DIMM
    Up to 9.5 hours*, with Rapid Charge technology
    Up to 1TB PCIe SSD
    Up to 2TB HDD
    17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS anti-glare
    TrueBlock Privacy Shutter
    HD 720p with dual-array mic and physical shutter
    2x 1.5W speakers with Dolby® Audio®
    413mm x 284.6mm x 25.3mm / 16.26" x 11.2" x 0.99"
    Starting at 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
    Granite Black color
    1 x 1 WiFi 802.11 ac
    2 x 2 WiFi 802.11 ac4 + Bluetooth® 4.2
    2 x USB 3.1 (Gen. 1)
    USB-C
    Headphone / mic combo
    HDMI 2.0

Preloaded Software:
    Lenovo Vantage
    LinkedIn
    McAfee LiveSafe
    Lenovo Antivirus Plus
    Lenovo PC Manager
    Lenovo Utility
    Microsoft Office

Price: 807$

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2020-08-09), Pak3000 (2020-08-09)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,621 Times in 12,775 Posts

Name: download.png Views: 67 Size: 40.0 KB

Very First time it is introduced in 1998. This all in one is very Pretty Freaking and powerful.They Transform the desktop experience by fitting powerful, easy to use technology into an decent all in one design. Mac is packed with the latest processors, faster memory, and phenomenal graphics. All coming to life on the brightest, most vibrant Retina display ever on a Mac. It’s the total package — powered up.

Some features and Specs:

20" Display
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    4 GB Ram
    250 Gb Hard Drive
    Super Drive
    Wifi
    Webcam
    Bluetooth
    Mac OS
    Silver Color

Price Only $250

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-07-23), hellboy2221 (2020-07-26), Pak3000 (2020-08-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast