UPS refers to United Parcel Service. It's an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management. It was founded on 1907 in Seattle, Washington. UPS is a familiar word to me because i have to received many gift from this parcel delivery service. Recently i have received a watch which was sent by my relatives from Singapore. The advantages and disadvantages of UPS delivery service are described below:

Advantages of UPS delivery service:

1. Product quality will remain same as their packing is very good.

2. They have worldwide service so user can send goods at any where in this world.

3. They deliver the good on time but sometime problem occur if the product is deliver to country to country.

4. As their tracking is good that's why delivery mistake issue won't appear. They are very strict regarding this issue.

5. Last Monday i received a watch through UPS delivery service. It took seven working hour. Here is the enclosed image of my received goods.

Disadvantages of UPS delivery service:

1.When they have huge delivery pressure they will take almost 15 days to deliver products which is out of tolerance. That's why they have many bad records in delivery service company's customer statement section.

2.Despite this i am not dis-satisfied with UPS delivery service. But they have to work hard to improve their overseas delivery time.