+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324
Results 3,231 to 3,236 of 3236

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    I have killed my account very often when i am obsessed by greed and i opened big lot size while trading . Something happens and i forget my money management that time .
    Is greed killing your account too ?
    That's terrible.

I haven't trading for real yet, but I think that's the first thing I would avoid as much as possible. Be careful next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jennilyn For This Useful Post:

dardo (2018-06-28)

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is cruel tpi for org yg greedy ................................
    tpi it can be reversed when you play consistent and disciplined tpi without analysis then you are gambling modern ..............
    I also included sebenarnyadulu greedy players tpi it became my greatest experience in forex n my work ..................
    banyangin wrote with a ******* of 2 million in 1 hour and can go up to 8 million tpi because greedy just 30 minutes of all out ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry just a newbie hence master ngeshare what newbie alamin, nubie just write if attitude of skepticism is necessary in trading so although we rada most baseball greedy we must suspect the market so it means master, if for example we nerappin concept if we should not be greedy and suspicious ama market if we are going to mc master small ******* newbie sorry if bad explanation. because the experience is a little newbie please bombingannya master

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    there should be an effort, and instill optimism in direi you that you can be successful in forex. if too think that forex is difficult and nylimet will impact on trading psychology agan. hello ... thank's success.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perez For This Useful Post:

dardo (2018-06-28), mehro (2019-02-08)

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL
    greed and fear is always the cause of the loss of the beginners as well as those who do not control their emotions well and that is the way that they do not have account management...Remember that the market risk when you are too greedy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lishader For This Useful Post:

dardo (2018-06-28)

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Is greed killing your account ?

I have killed my account very often when i am obsessed by greed and i opened big lot size while trading . Something happens and i forget my money management that time .
    Is greed killing your account too ?

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to prawinkurdeg For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-26), Alexander Alexander (2012-09-29), amit87757 (2012-09-25), anitadusane (2012-11-24), babarshahzad (2018-05-03), daggy (2017-08-28), Facebook (2018-11-26), Fahad551 (2019-04-12), forexlive (2018-06-28), Hayat (2018-11-26), Humaira (2018-02-07), ij999 (2019-04-24), ImdadAli (2018-06-26), jokotole09 (2012-12-09), kkkk (2019-04-12), mehro (2019-02-08), misti001_fnf (2012-09-07), Mustansir (2018-05-10), ntn (2018-06-26), sagar arain (2018-03-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324

Subscribe to this Thread (6)