+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 324 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3236

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, This is true that greed is always killing our trading account in the forex market trading. Having greed lots of traders lose money and make their balance zero. So it is important for forex trading that traders must need to remove their greed from themselves. Otherwise they lose always and make their balance zero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohel rana is an unknown quantity at this point sohel rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    I strictly believe that greed make anybody account fully zero. in forex business if you want to make profit ,at first you should give up your greed. sometimes greed make a handsome amount profit for you but within a very short time greed killing your account.so my suggestion is that control your greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khujedekho is an unknown quantity at this point khujedekho's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed may not only kill our accounts but also it may damages all things of our personal life. So one should control his greed when he trades.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed ne kai baar mere accounts ko barbad kiya hai , lalach main jyada invest ment karna mera sabse bada draw down tha aur main is mistake ko ab finish karne main laga hoon .

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greedy is very harmful of Forex trading , when a person start this trading with greedy he must be suffer with loss or he can be lost his capital. But if a trader is not suffer with greedy he can not face with loss, when i suffered in greedy in past i have lost my account , but when i have not suffer with greedy i have not lost my account, otherwise i have to earn profit from more without greedy in a long time , so every trader should be careful from greedy .
    No risk no gain.

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the greed is one of the most dangerous thing in forex trading and we should not be getting greedy whole trading and we should be ahving a good control of mind if we want to do the trading successfully and need to be very much focused and patience

Junior Member taxila60 is an unknown quantity at this point taxila60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    I have killed my account very often when i am obsessed by greed and i opened big lot size while trading . Something happens and i forget my money management that time .
    Is greed killing your account too ?
    i think greed alsovery very dangerous in trading and business its like f ire that destroyed all thing and greed is also present in treder mind when he invest in trading he also set his mind set to get certain profit with this trading

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is one of the main reasons why some traders' account are almost blown. It's essential that we put limits on our trading

Junior Member fx.rainfall is an unknown quantity at this point fx.rainfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed bohot kharab chis hai, jyada greed se koi vi aapna account ki full balance 1/2 minute ki andar khali kar sakte hai. isliye sab trader ko aapna greed ko kabu mein rakhna parta hai. samadari se trade dena parta hai.

Member sitlenkalyasin is an unknown quantity at this point sitlenkalyasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah....thats right our vtrading greed is a killer.....if we can not control our emotions..will all be worth it... if we have got that we target the profit target sould we take a break...we st our emotions and thought for trading nex time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 324 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)