+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 324 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3236

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Member shawonroy74 is an unknown quantity at this point shawonroy74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true that if you greed more then you want you account will be blocked.So i think it is right that Forex is a slow proses for making money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No not at all, i use very careful stratretgy and tries to avoid greed because it is famous quote that greed is curse. I try to play safely and whenever there is reasonable profit i take it and stop trading more because i have learned from discussion forum that most of the people gets loss due to greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    I have killed my account very often when i am obsessed by greed and i opened big lot size while trading . Something happens and i forget my money management that time .
    Is greed killing your account too ?
    g haan bilkul sahee kaha he ap ne is cheez mein koi shak nai he k greed ap k acount ki killer hoti he kio k agar ap greed k sath kaam karein gay to ap ko kabhi bhi forex mein kamyabi hasil nai ho sakti he

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    Yes, it is. Greed already destroy my two live accounts and I was very upset during that time. But now I tried to control it and my losses are still decreasing.
    yes greed not good and make us lose all time so we must be wisely and avoid it because earning ****ually is the best thing but to earn big money in short time we will lose our effort and our capital .so we must control greed and try to use hard money manage to avoid this bad habit

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is. Greed already destroy my two live accounts and I was very upset during that time. But now I tried to control it and my losses are still decreasing.

Junior Member 4nis is an unknown quantity at this point 4nis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    I have killed my account very often when i am obsessed by greed and i opened big lot size while trading . Something happens and i forget my money management that time .
    Is greed killing your account too ?
    so true it could destroy the greedy nature of trading in the world you say you greedy for the number of open positions were numerous and large lot also until you have forgotten your MM so there is a margin call and finally your account is lost or depleted,
    My suggestion should control yourself if you are trading in a way to remember or put the writing on the walls around your workplace with the words that will remind you with the principles and MM you that you have previously designed

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes greed ki wajah say main aik bar apna trading account blow kar chuki hoon. shuru shuru may mujhay apnay emotions ko control karna nahi ata tha or main ziada profit earn karnay li lalach may ajaya karti thi or nig lot size use kar kay trading karti thi jis say ehista ehista mera balance khatam hota gaya or phir blow bhi ho gaya.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed has killed several trading accounts that I have, but also greed that made me make a huge profit when trading. but after further studied and studied again, greed is a very bad impact on your trading account that I have ...

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha it is true greed ek killing account h aur ager aap greed ko kaabu mai krna chahte h toh apko achi trading karni hogi ye boht importent h aur hum greed ko control bhi kr skte h

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is can-car worm that finishes account in forex , The key to being a successful trader in this market is money and risk management without which we will not last in the market this is because there will always be a loss trade and they don't announce when ever they want to come its our utmost duty for us to prepare for their arrival by not exposing our account to much loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 324 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)