+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 324 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    The most dangerous thing about this business is just greedy nature of forex trader because the reason behind most of the forex trader is just greed so Remember that the market risk when you are too greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear friend main aapki baat say agree karta hun kay forex trading main agr hum greed karay gay to phr humara account kill ho jay ga kyun kay forex trading main greed ki koi bhi gunjaish nahi hai our main to forex trading main kabhi bhi greed nahi ki our apko bhi yahi khao ga kay aap bhi forex trading main kabhi greed nahi karna warna aapka account kill ho jay ga,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course greed can cause great mental and economic damage. I think that the trader should avoid those harmful emotions. The only way to do it is by working with a cold vision of the market. The trading must be executed without emotion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course that you are say the right that the greedy is killing the account. In my thinking that we are interest in this market and earn the profit than we are work the market regular with strategy base. Than we are workthe market strategy base and we are leave the greedy and earn the hand some profit in this market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien pehle bhi kuch posts mien yeh likh chuka hoon k new traders ka sab se bara masla yeh ai hai wo greedy ho ker lot size bohat zayada barha lete hain aur account wash ker lete hain kabhi bhi apne trading capital ka 2 se 3 percent se zayada nahi invest kerna chahye .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chatha For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are say the right and i am agree with you. Those are trader work the market greedy. They are fail in this market. There account is wash,. They can not recover the loss. So that they are face the loss regular. Forex business is not best. So they are work the market with out greedy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    i think the greed is one of the most dangerous thing in forex trading and we should not be getting greedy whole trading and we should be ahving a good control of mind if we want to do the trading successfully and need to be very much focused and patience

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

forexrunner (2019-04-30), zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki baat theak hai k greedy ak trader ka account kill krti hai. Agr trader chahtey hai k en ka account kill na ho tou wo market mai greedy trade na krey aur na he over trading krey. jis key bad wo market mai trade kr key achi earning hasil kr sakty hai. likan greedy sey earning nahi hasil kr sakty hai.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

kkkk (2019-04-26), zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha aisa sach mai hota hai jaise ki mere sath aj aisa hua maine aj apna 10$ ka real account blown kar diya yaha pe maine bhi trade open kiya big lot size mai yaha pe aur apna account blown kar diya actually mera trade sahi tha lekin money managemet nahi hone ke karan mera account wipe ho gaya yaha pe

16. The Following User Says Thank You to abhi302 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends greed is another name of need. Everyone is greedy. But yes I lost my account several times because of my greed. I made $500 in a day and I thought tat is enough for one day and I should stop. But I did not listen to myself and I saw its all gone.. So I think we need to put a boundary on our greed.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 324 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)