+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 271 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaunsa acha forum hain jisse hum bahut kuch sikh sakte hain?

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good forum where there is a lot of information and about each topic discussed and if not then you can open the topice and can get some good ideas about that topic from many good and experienced traders and with this forum we can get experience and us can share about the problems we face in trading then use this forum as much as possible to make us skilled in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with this forum we can get experience and we can share about the problems we face in trading then use this forum as much as possible to make us skilled in trading and read a lot on forums or websites but without doing and applying what we learn on the chart does not there is value, the most important thing in Forex is experience and it can only be obtained by trading either on a demo or on a live account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my mind that you are a Forex India jion forum. Because you are discussing problems and trading strategies. You learn forex knowledge and experience. You get bonuses and work in the market without investment. So you find the best forum. You are a Forex India forum and learn forex. and Forex, I say the main thing to buy is to buy foreign exchange in the form of major militant or militant or buy hamain is the main thing. or discuss whether the main discussion has been discussed or asked to do it

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There used to be evidence that only a lot of traders learned from this forum, I think a good place to learn theory is through forex discussion forums, because we can read a lot and ask traders who may have more knowledge than us. and a demo account is very helpful in trading and learning forex if there is no demo account then I think that the number of forex traders will be less because starting directly with a real account is not recommended You have more chance of loss then making profit, more preparation in demo trading we will feel this trade will be able to do better and can grow better without needing to lose in trading that will make your money run out for testing in a real account.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan no mje lagta hi india forum forex india best forum hi hum log ice forum se kch sekh hain hahaha per bht ill hain jo hume traders trade to the main gide lane dete hain es liye yeh best forum forum hi trade to liye or hum I think this forum is very effective because hain or trading application is better than hain, and i think this is a very good forum you can learn a lot from this forum and if you want to learn about basic trading than you can see many videos available on the internet that can help you make a real profit from forex, so try to learn to trade properly there are many supporting things available, you just need to find out and know that

Trusted Member Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved has a reputation beyond repute Asadjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,294 Times in 5,569 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think the Indian forum is the best forum and gave us various assistance about this market and from this forum I learned various things about this market and also about some spatial indicators with which I got big profits. and I believe that if you want to learn a lot about forex then you can search on google and you will get lots of lists to learn and if you try to learn from this forum then I hope you can get a lot of knowledge from this forum really !

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think the Indian forum is the best forum and gave us various assistance about this market and from this forum I learned various things about this market and also about some spatial indicators with which I got big profits. and I believe that if you want to learn a lot about forex then you can search on google and you will get lots of lists to learn and if you try to learn from this forum then I hope you can get a lot of knowledge from this forum really !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fast and For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2019-12-07)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many fields for learning forex. Even some books about trade are better than nothing. There are books and films that are fun to watch and educate at the same time as Margin Call that teaches about trading. and I believe that this is the best thing about the Indian forum because it gives an opportunity for every individual and also who has problems with English that they can post in Hindi and Urdu and can share their thoughts with others and that is what makes this forum unique! !

12. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2019-12-07)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners can learn from forums and other sites on the internet. Only for beginners who search and will get everything they need. This forum is an excellent place for beginners to start and have good trading knowledge. and There are many forums available where we can learn more about forex. But I think if I spend more time on this forum then I can learn a lot by getting tips, strategies, good trading tools from expert traders. And if I encounter problems with trading, I can easily solve my problems with this forum.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2019-12-07)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forum is the field of mai bhut sai hain jin sai hum yaha par kafi kuch kar simey hugh mughy jo yaha par perfect lagta hai wo india forum hi mainy well par bhut kuch sekha hai yaha sai aur mughy ise mai he is working because sab sai acaha lagta hi is that is kar kar hum yaha par par sakty hain aur kafi income experienced traders know bai lakty hain .. and the forex market is so global that you can find a variety of study materials on the internet and most are free. You can just google anything you don't understand. So there is no limit on information and knowledge about the forex market. Forums like this really help people understand forex and even give them bonuses to make money

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Asadjaved (2019-12-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 271 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)