+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Review On Bangkok, Thailand

Senior Member jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66 has a reputation beyond repute jigrak66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main tourist destination in Bangkok is the Grand Palace. This place is a complex of historic buildings. In it, there is the Royal Grand Palace which is the residence of the kings of Thailand. This place remains a tourist attraction that must be visited by tourists for just a photo on the front page. Guaranteed this tourist spot is very instagramable.
    Another famous tourist attraction in Bangkok is Wat Hua Krabeu. This temple is known as the Buffalo Head Temple and is located on the west side of the Chao Phraya River. This temple also offers views of thousands of buffalo skulls neatly arranged to decorate the temple courtyard. This place is open to the public and free.
    One of the culinary tours in Bangkok is Chocolate Ville. This tourist attraction is in the Navamin Cassette area. You will feel the atmosphere like in the countryside in Europe when you enter here. If you don't eat, you can also just take pictures.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jigrak66 For This Useful Post:

yuyul (2020-07-26)

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    the first day of a vacation to Bangkok begins with exploring Pattaya. From the airport, the adventure starts through taking a bus to the Mo Chit terminal. From here proceed to Pattaya terminal which passes within 2 hours. The allure of Pattaya may be very beautiful. Many seaside resorts to shopping centers with tempting prices. many traveller destinations are supplied. there may be a seashore or dock to the charming island of Koh Larn. Pattaya road, also can be a night time time destination.
    here, many sellers offer a ramification of heavy meals, snacks, to add-ons. besides the seashore, Pattaya is likewise a lot of traveler destinations, interesting like floating marketplace and Laser Buddha. Jomtien seaside additionally a recommendation when travelling this metropolis. The area is quiet, however the beauty is incredible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hellboy2221 For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Bangkok is the largest city and capital of Thailand which is on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. Lots of favorite tourist destinations in the city of Bangkok ranging from palaces, important sites, historical relics, playgrounds, places to shop, a variety of delicious food and much more.

1. Mahanakhon SkyWalk
    Mahanakhon SkyWalk is located at King Power MahaNakhon Tower, 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok. The tourists can enjoy the extraordinary experience from the top of the building during the day and night to enjoy 360 degree views from the top of Bangkok.Glass floors and walls make tourists increasingly enjoy the atmosphere of this tour.Then you can take pictures as much as you want to capture this precious moment while on vacation to Thailand.

2. Jim Thompson House Museum
    The Jim Thompson House Museum is a museum in downtown Bangkok, which has an art collection from American businessman and architect Jim Thompson. While on vacation to this museum, you can get knowledge about the ancient culture of Thai and see antiques. However, visitors may not take photos. Then in this favorite tourist destination, the tourists can see the results of silk art work and the process of making the silk cloth. Besides watching the manufacturing process, it turns out that visitors can also buy what is in the souvenir shop.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

alkatiri (2020-07-20), irmafuad (2020-07-20), JF2019 (2020-08-24), jigrak66 (2020-07-20)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,689 Times in 12,965 Posts
    Many favorite tourist destinations in the city of Bangkok such as castles, important sites, historical relics, playgrounds, places to shop, various delicious foods and much more.
    Here are some of the famous tourist destinations in Bangkok that you must visit while on vacation with your friends and family.

Chatuchak Market
    The Chatuchak Market is the largest market in Thailand and is also known as the JJ Market. This famous market that has been open since 1982 has more than 15 thousand stalls and 11,505 vendors.

Khaosan Road
    Khaosan Road is a destination for backpackers from various countries and never devoid of the visitors. You can enjoy and buy snacks and various souvenirs along this road. At night, this place is also crowded with entertainment, cafes and culinary centers.

Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
    Golden Buddha or the Golden Buddha Temple is a famous Buddhist temple with a statue of Buddha . The location of the Buddha statue is on the top floor and there is an elevator available for older people.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24)

Senior Member sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 739 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I first saw Wat Arun from a photo on the internet. From there I was immediately interested in visiting this place if on vacation to Bangkok. Why am I so interested in Wat Arun? the architecture is very interesting, this is the oldest Buddhist temple in Bangkok. The location on the banks of the Chao Phraya river. Although it can be enjoyed from the outside, I can also enter the temple complex. just buy THB 50 entry ticket.

I visited Wat Pho because I was curious about Reclining Buddha. This temple is one of the tourist destination in Bangkok and must be visited while on vacation to Bangkok. Here is a statue of sleeping Buddha also known as Reclining Buddha with a height of 15 meters and a length of 46 meters.

Senior Member ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 770 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Bangkok, I stay at The Motley House. the reason I chose The Motley House is because it's close to Phaya Thai Station because of consideration I want to go to Hua Hin tomorrow.
    Van and bus to Hua Hin used to be at Victory Monument (700m from The Motley House) but has been moved since mid-2016. After I booked The Motley House, I just read another blog that says that the vans have been moved! Hufff..
    But don’t worry, because it turns out that the new terminal for Hua Hin is far from the city center, so I don't recommend staying near there. After all, The Motley House is the right choice because this location near ARL and BTS stations.
    The next plan is to enjoy the night at Asiatique Riverfront. The route is via BTS from Victory Monument, stop at Saphan Taksin station. Walk a few minutes to Sathorn pier, look for signage Asiatique, and there is a free boat exclusively for Asiatique Riverfront visitors.
    Asiatique Riverfront is a shopping center and open space culinary concept, located on the banks of the Chao Phraya river. Asiatique is one of the tourist destinations. Asiatique is famous for the Calypso Cabaret Show.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilman For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24)

Senior Member yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Grand Palace is a tourist destination that you must visit while on vacation in Bangkok. Located in the center of Bangkok, you will see view of the golden building with awesome decoration with Thai architecture combination in a neo-Baroque style, will make you amazed.

In the Grand Palace Complex, there are government buildings, the royal family's residence, and the king's collection of museums. there is the holiest temple in Thailand, namely Wat Phra Kaew or Temple of Emerald Buddha.

You have to wear long clothes when you come here. You can also buy or rent a long cloth near the entrance. Tips on visiting the Grand Palace Bangkok is wearing sunblock, hat, glasses, or bring an umbrella because the weather here is very hot.
    You should visit in the morning because during the daytime, more tourists come to The Grand Palace complex. It takes 3 or 4 hours to explore this complex, especially if you like photos.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yanete For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24)

Banned tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333's Avatar
    Thanks
    I decided to write down my travel stories and share my travel experiences. I am from NYC, United States. I am 25 years old. I sold a web page couple a years ago and decided to travel around the world. I have seen lots of countries in Southeast Asia, South America, Europe. I am planning to continue to travel untill i am out of money.

I also write a blog: www.gregontheroad.wordpress.com. I share a lot more there, if you are interested you can check it out.

I will write about a city in each article and as you can see this is my first one. And the first city will be Bangkok, one of my favorites.
    This is a magical city with lots of different kinds of activities. I will brake the article down to some headings and tell about must see places. By the way i will gladly answer any of your extra questions here or by e-mail. I will try to keep it short and moslty answer the questions. I don’t want to write things that are already on the internet so i prefer to go over your questions.

Accomodation:

First of all Bangkok is really cheap. You can rent a bed in a hostel from like 4 dollars a night. I recommend you to look through www.hostelwolrd.com for booking a hostel. Because it is cheap, lots of people book private rooms (around 9 dollars). If you can’t sleep with strangers in a room you should prefer this option. You can spare more money for accomodation if you can book a cheap flight; the major cost of this trip was air travel.

Personally, i booked dorm rooms in Europe and private rooms in Asia. But let me tell you that staying in a mixed dorm makes it much easier to meet people. I stayed in alskdşalsdkşa hostel. Its location was perfect and it was very clean.

Sightseeing:
    The thing about Bangkok is that it is so big that you can’t see everything in one visit. I will shortly tell about my favorite places to see. Also most of air travel in Thailand is from Bangkok so
    Firstly go to a tourist info and grab a map of the city. This will give you an idea of locations of the main sightseeing places.
    You should see National Museum first. It gives you an opportunity to get introduced to the culture.
    Wat Pho is really stunning. It is one of the oldest tamples and schools in the city. It is famous with its Reclining Budha statue which is approximately 32 meters long.
    The Marble Tample is another must see place. It is one of the most modern tamples in the city. You will learn the word tranquility here.

The Floating Market is a floating bazaar where vendors sell their products in their typical little Thia boats. It is a little outside of the city. The busses take of from near the National Palace mostly in the morning.

Wat Arun is a wonderful sight both from inside and outside. It is translated as The Tample of Dawn. I would prefer if you find out why by yourself, trust me!

Tiger Tample this is a less popular sight in internet. But that was one of my most thrilling experinces ever. It was a 3 hours drive from Bangkok but it was worth it. Budhist monks and some volunteers around the world keep, feed, clean tigers in this budhist tample. And they let tourists touch them. You can have a picture with them too. There are real good tours from city you can join, visiting tiger tample. They mostly take of early in the morning.
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...-Bangkok.html#

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tariq98112333 For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24)

Senior Member cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 Times in 782 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first day of a vacation to Bangkok begins with exploring Pattaya. From the airport, the journey begins by taking a bus to the Mo Chit terminal. From here proceed to Pattaya terminal which passes within 2 hours. The charm of Pattaya is very beautiful. Many beach resorts to shopping centers with tempting prices. many tourist destinations are offered. There is a beach or dock to the charming island of Koh Larn. Pattaya Avenue, can also be a night time destination.
    Here, many sellers offer a variety of heavy foods, snacks, to accessories. Besides the beach, Pattaya is also a lot of tourist destinations, interesting like floating market and Laser Buddha. Jomtien Beach also a recommendation when visiting this city. The place is quiet, but the beauty is fantastic.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cupunya For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24), yanete (2020-05-08)

Senior Member shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 Times in 712 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me , Bangkok always been one of the cities to recharge my mood. Not only because there's always something to enjoy in the city, but Bangkok was my first solo-trip destination. First experience, go it alone with all anxiety, worry, optimism, alertness, joy and happiness , always has unforgettable impression
    when my mood is at a low level, going back to Bangkok is one way to be more alive. arrived in Bangkok, I headed for exit number 6 then take the yellow A1 bus to the Mo Chit BTS Station with a ticket for 30THB, then continue the journey with BTS to Siam. back to the city full of smiles

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shimam For This Useful Post:

JF2019 (2020-08-24), yanete (2020-05-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast