+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A Review On High Yield Investment Program (HYIP)

Senior Member cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya has much to be proud of cupunya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 Times in 782 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most HYIP investors lose their money quickly. Why? Because most of them lack knowledge and experience about how to play HYIP. In other words they don’t have knowledge about how to choose HYIP for investment, how to manage their investment, what strategies and techniques to use, etc.
    They get lessons because of the loss. they lost a lot of money first by investing a lot, without knowledge about HYIP investing. they gambling with their money, this is too risky way. they should try to learn what they need before investing in HYIP. They should learn all about HYIP strategies and techniques. Set goals , make daily and weekly plans and assess their progress. They shouldn't waste time, surf the internet to find the most profitable HYIP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cupunya For This Useful Post:

ilman (2020-05-10), julikha2 (2020-05-09), shimam (2020-05-09)

Senior Member sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep has much to be proud of sureep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 Times in 739 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    From my experience playing HYIP, There are several ways to minimize losses. I will give an assessment with investment capital in a HYIP site of at least $ 5

1. Prepare minimum initial capital for $50 investment.
    2. Look for the new HYIP site . Almost every day there is always a new HYIP site launcing
    3. Look for information about these sites on sites that provide information on HYIP sites.
    4. Investing your $50capital, minimum investment $5 simultaneously on 10 sites at the same time and same day.
    5. Keep track of site developments.
    6. Withdraw your investment returns regularly.
    6. Look for referrals if that's possible. It's just to increase profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sureep For This Useful Post:

cupunya (2020-05-07), ilman (2020-05-10), julikha2 (2020-05-09), Muhammed Awais (2020-05-19)

Senior Member axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist has a brilliant future axist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 851 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    my withdrawal in pending almost 5 days and maybe lose my money around $ 15000, I tried to massage, there was no support center, I was made even more scared because my money is really pending, I check from all monitoring data sites about HYIP that are Scam, Not Paid etc. It turned out that the HYIP site where I deposited all my money that almost average mention "Not Paying"
    But there are still things that make me confused because every day there are still many people deposit their money on this HYIP site, even more and more people are depositing their money. I make deposit all my money in this HYIP because of the previous 6 days I see that all HYIP monitoring are still in the paying position and labeled "$ ticky", but that does not guarantee to safety all my money.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to axist For This Useful Post:

cupunya (2020-05-07), julikha2 (2020-05-09), Muhammed Awais (2020-05-19), sureep (2020-05-07)

Senior Member yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

A Review On High Yield Investment Program (HYIP)

HYIP is a program (mostly online) that offers big profits in short time. Many HYIP programs offer up to 100% profit every month. With minimum investment of $1, $5 or $10 then HYIP promising investment choice.
    Many new HYIP programs are created, and thousands / millions of people all over the world are trying to gain benefit from this program. One HYIP Program can be managed by one company or group of people or even by one person. HYIP is for everyone all over the world
    The minimum investment required varies from just $1. Almost all HYIPs use e-currency for deposits and deposits. but you must be careful choosing HYIP because not all program give profit for you

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yanete For This Useful Post:

axist (2020-05-06), cupunya (2020-05-07), fadhiya (2020-10-03), irmafuad (2020-11-08), julikha2 (2020-05-09), Muhammed Awais (2020-05-19), Unregistered (1), yuyul (2020-11-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4