+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Review On High Yield Investment Program (HYIP)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the risk of investing in HYIP is almost the same as trading forex, the more inexperienced you are, the more you will lose. Especially if you lust or greedy want to get high profits. You should make your own target in the HYIP world because everyone must have a long-term plan and continue to review your investment in HYIP every week.
    If you make a profit, you go on and if you lose and your capital money runs out, you should stop and consider this as a life experience. If you have done all the correct provisions and avoided mistakes, but you still lose at HYIP, it means that your destiny is unlucky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-08-08)

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,424 Times in 13,258 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    HYIP or the High Yield Investment Program which means high yield investment program. In this program, you can invest money and get a high percentage of profits, which can reach up to 7% 70% per month or up to 3% every day, depending on the conditions designed. Various investment trusts offer different frequencies to accrue interest - every day or every month. Being a HYIP member is not difficult, just follow a few simple steps on the computer. First, you must be registered in an investment project and create your account. Then open a personal account and get a bag in the electronic payment system, the top priority which acts as perfect Money.
    The amount of investment is only limited by the terms of the program, it is possible to invest in a project from $ 1 to set a maximum limit. The next day, after the formation of the deposit, you will make a profit from your investment, if conditions are not provided in other terms. Everything is quite simple.
    To get income and pay investors a percentage of the money invested, HYIP administrators take part in the most profitable programs:
    - Currency trading on the Forex market;
    - Lottery;
    - Stock Exchange;
    - other investment projects.
    Most often there is a ponzi scheme, Ponzi works on a method in which profits are paid to depositors from the previous amount of contributions from new members.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yuyul For This Useful Post:

jindon (2020-09-14), QasimShop (2020-08-08)

Banned hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221 is just really nice hellboy2221's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    HYIP is a high Yield funding program. HYIP is a web funding software that is growing rapidly at the net. From 2003–2004 and now more new HYIPs application come. Many HYIPs practice the "ponzi scheme" , mean people check in first gets earnings from folks who sign in later and if there's no humans to check in, then the program will near (rip-off).

There are three approaches to switch HYIP withdrawal bills:
    1. guide - Withdrawal transferred manually with the aid of the admin.
    2. immediately - Withdrawal transferred mechanically by way of device the usage of the API script.
    three. computerized - traders do not need to request withdrawal. profit will transferred at once by the admin (guide or on the spot).

every business has risks, can lose and pass bankrupt as a result of mismanagement. hazard in HYIP is simplest one, i.e. the organization closes or would not pay anymore. however but danger remains danger, if you aren't ready with danger, don't spend money on HYIP

Banned alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri has a reputation beyond repute alkatiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,363 Times in 3,686 Posts
    in my opinion the risk of investing in HYIP is almost the same as trading forex, the more inexperienced you are, the more you will lose. Especially if you lust or greedy want to get high profits. You should make your own target in the HYIP world because everyone must have a long-term plan and continue to review your investment in HYIP every week.
    If you make a profit, you go on and if you lose and your capital money runs out, you should stop and consider this as a life experience. If you have done all the correct provisions and avoided mistakes, but you still lose at HYIP, it means that your destiny is unlucky.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alkatiri For This Useful Post:

jindon (2020-09-14), yuyul (2020-07-20)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,689 Times in 12,965 Posts
    HYIP is a High Yield Investment Program. HYIP is an online investment program which is growing rapidly on the internet. From 2003–2004 and now more new HYIPs program come. Many HYIPs apply the "ponzi scheme" , mean people register first will get profits from people who register later and if there is no people to register, then the program will close (scam).

There are 3 ways to transfer HYIP withdrawal payments:
    1. Manual - Withdrawal transferred manually by the admin.
    2. Instant - Withdrawal transferred automatically by system using the API script.
    3. Automatic - Investors don't need to request withdrawal. profit will transferred directly by the admin (manual or instant).

Every business has risks, can lose and go bankrupt caused by mismanagement. Risk in HYIP is only one, i.e. the company closes or doesn't pay anymore. But however risk remains risk, if you are not ready with risk, don't invest in HYIP

Trusted Member Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais has a reputation beyond repute Muhammed Awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,552 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Discussion of this pair in my opinion that market can be move to the bullish trend, as looking forward to the open trade, and I prefer the first option of sell it .
    If we seems that closing graph of this pair its overall trend show us buy, and moving average is looking strong up side ,I think it can little bit move up but looking world's situation by Covide,19 it can be move to the down side ,so my suggestions are to sell here ,
    If you like & agree

Senior Member ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman has much to be proud of ilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 770 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost 90% of HYIP companies close after carrying out fraudulent activities (scams). While the other 2% is closed because it mismanages the portfolio, Another 5% is PONZI sites. There are only a handful of active HYIP sites managed by professionals. but, if they mismanage their portfolios, they could lose.
    There is no guarantee that a HYIP site can stay for long time. Remember! the investment will get profit or loss. You must wisely maximize profits and minimize the risk of loss. I have had a bad experience investing in HYIP. Don't expect get rich in one night from the HYIP program. You must be wise to manage your portfolio so your investment remains PLUS for long term. Learn to be a RISK MANAGER. the purpose of RISK MANAGER is to WIN

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilman For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-05-19)

Senior Member shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 Times in 712 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made this post, because this day I am still disappointed with the HYIP program which ends in fraud. I experienced it a few weeks ago, at that time I read one of the HYIP treads in one forum, several trusted members, and I tried investing in HYIP.
    I followed the rules and started investing my money. The second week, I got 20%, I was very happy at that time .. But in fact after getting 20%, I don’t get anything else .. I lost all my capital. I lost 80%. Please don't invest in HYIP. Real investment is gold, property, stocks, forex, index, banking, insurance. I will never play HYIP again. I suggest if you already play HYIP, please leave it and start doing a real investment.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shimam For This Useful Post:

ilman (2020-05-10)

Senior Member julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2 has much to be proud of julikha2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 784 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make a lot of money from the internet without hard work. So many are looking for online businesses which makes rich quick, easy to do and without capital.
    For you, who are still looking for ways to make money from the internet, be careful and preferably, you must avoid several types of sites when just starting an online business.
    High Yield Investment Program is a business program that promises high income and multiplied and added various bonuses. Bonuses will given when you as a member can invite new members. Some of these sites also apply a matrix system or multilevel.

My advice ... please avoin HYIP site !!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julikha2 For This Useful Post:

ilman (2020-05-10), shimam (2020-05-09)

Senior Member randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon has much to be proud of randon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 788 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HYIP business (High Yield Investment Program) is a virtual investment program which promises very high interest rates between 1-5% per day. Very absurd interest if compared to conventional banks which give interest only 0.01% -0.03% per month. one of my friends introduced the HYIP business to me, I am not interested, because of halal and haram considerations, I once joined an official and legal investment but ended fraud and scam, makes me more careful now to do online business, espceially HYIP .
    HYIP is a business that promises unreasonable profits . many HYIP program participants become as addicted, like gambling that makes them always feel curious even though they have lost

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randon For This Useful Post:

ilman (2020-05-10), julikha2 (2020-05-09), shimam (2020-05-09)

Senior Member yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete has much to be proud of yanete's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,282 Times in 750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

A Review On High Yield Investment Program (HYIP)

HYIP is a program (mostly online) that offers big profits in short time. Many HYIP programs offer up to 100% profit every month. With minimum investment of $1, $5 or $10 then HYIP promising investment choice.
    Many new HYIP programs are created, and thousands / millions of people all over the world are trying to gain benefit from this program. One HYIP Program can be managed by one company or group of people or even by one person. HYIP is for everyone all over the world
    The minimum investment required varies from just $1. Almost all HYIPs use e-currency for deposits and deposits. but you must be careful choosing HYIP because not all program give profit for you

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yanete For This Useful Post:

axist (2020-05-06), cupunya (2020-05-07), fadhiya (2020-10-03), irmafuad (2020-11-08), julikha2 (2020-05-09), Muhammed Awais (2020-05-19), Unregistered (1), yuyul (2020-11-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast